Hey Mods: Why is all this Beck rally crap on the politics board?

I have ultimate faith in the mods...they never make mistakes.

Therefore, this just proves beyond any doubt, that Glennbeck was wrong...the rally WAS political.

EXCELLENT point!

We are allowed to question Glennbeck in the open forums, right??? :eek:

Well, if someone starts a positive thread about Glenn Beck, apparently it gets to stay in the "politics" section. However, if someone questions Beck, it is immediately moved to the "general" or "media" sections....

I don't see what the big deal is. Let Beck, and those posting threads, have their moments. Life goes on.

Damnit Shogun, you're supposed to be as Furious as a Black Civil Rights Leader gets when he cannot have a MLK "I have a dream" memorial at the Lincoln Monument, and only 3,000 blacks in Washington DC show up to your counter-rally.

I'd rather sidestep the giant punji stick that is the assumptions that A) there is some kind of exclusivity to MLK for a particular demographic and B) trying to invalidate Beck's prerogative to hold a rally will somehow NOT reinforce the ideas held by tea party people that they are persecuted and have a legitimate reason to react to this perceived persecution. It's like letting your kids play ball in the street to see if a car runs over them JUST to insist afterwords that cars are dangerous. Let Beck's kids play. I never had a problem with Beck's gathering. Sure, he's a giant douche nozzle but plenty of douche nozzles get to enjoy their American liberties just like everyone else.

I don't see what the big deal is. Let Beck, and those posting threads, have their moments. Life goes on.

Damnit Shogun, you're supposed to be as Furious as a Black Civil Rights Leader gets when he cannot have a MLK "I have a dream" memorial at the Lincoln Monument, and only 3,000 blacks in Washington DC show up to your counter-rally.

I'd rather sidestep the giant punji stick that is the assumptions that A) there is some kind of exclusivity to MLK for a particular demographic and B) trying to invalidate Beck's prerogative to hold a rally will somehow NOT reinforce the ideas held by tea party people that they are persecuted and have a legitimate reason to react to this perceived persecution. It's like letting your kids play ball in the street to see if a car runs over them JUST to insist afterwords that cars are dangerous. Let Beck's kids play. I never had a problem with Beck's gathering. Sure, he's a giant douche nozzle but plenty of douche nozzles get to enjoy their American liberties just like everyone else.

I believe you are black, and are a resident of Washington DC, and you didn't go to the Sharpton Rally, and you stayed at home, watching BET with your fiancee, eating cheeze doodles and drinking Schlitz Malt Liquor.

DAMN YOU!!!!:mad:

It's like letting your kids play ball in the street to see if a car runs over them JUST to insist afterwords that cars are dangerous.

I let my kids play ball in the street so that if they get hit by a car, I can get a large cash settlement, then kick back and relax.

In fact, that is why I had kids in the first place...for the money making potential from litigation.

Unfortunately, I chose to live on a cul-de-sac, so there is not much traffic.

I believe you are black, and are a resident of Washington DC, and you didn't go to the Sharpton Rally, and you stayed at home, watching BET with your fiancee, eating cheeze doodles and drinking Schlitz Malt Liquor.

DAMN YOU!!!!:mad:

don't forget, raping some white womens too.

It's like letting your kids play ball in the street to see if a car runs over them JUST to insist afterwords that cars are dangerous.

I let my kids play ball in the street so that if they get hit by a car, I can get a large cash settlement, then kick back and relax.

In fact, that is why I had kids in the first place...for the money making potential from litigation.

I take it your specialty is proctology.

I take it your specialty is proctology.
Luckily no. I deal with too many assholes on USMB as it is.

Forum List

Back