Hey Mods: Why is all this Beck rally crap on the politics board?

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
Beck clearly stated his rally was spiritual in nature (alcohol), did NOT have anything to do with politics and most of the attendees were Tea Baggers. All of which would seem to be outside of your guidelines for "political" stuff??

You shouldn't question the actions of the Mods... Besides, don't you know that this is the first day of the "Be kind to Mods Week" here at USMB?

Beck clearly stated his rally was spiritual in nature (alcohol), did NOT have anything to do with politics and most of the attendees were Tea Baggers. All of which would seem to be outside of your guidelines for "political" stuff??

It appears VaYank has already soiled himself!!!

Another victim of the Beck Rally: Someone call the WAAAAAMBULANCE!!! STAT!!!

You shouldn't question the actions of the Mods... Besides, don't you know that this is the first day of the "Be kind to Mods Week" here at USMB?

I would never question the mods.....well, never again will I question a mod. More, I was simply trying to bring the oversight to their attention. I am here to help!

Hey look! Samson is here again to offer, well, nothing. Thank you so much, Samson. Plan on holding a rally soon?

Absolutely EVERYTHING has political-implications.....a fact the moderators too-often OVERlook.

Beck is a garden-variety whore, who'd work for who'll ever sign the bigger-check. He just prefers that others finance whatever hustle he's running, at-any-given-time.​

OMG....another casulty......this looks like mainly a head injury.....and a very serious one...:eek:

Apparently, someone has removed Mr Shaman's entire brain.:confused:

Sorry... VaPudYank has terminal leftisthackitis... Zero chance of recovery...

Can't we at least give him something for the spasms???

Lobotomy??

Here, you can use my tweezers.....

Lobotomy??

I doubt he'll stop playing with his feces long enough to allow you to attempt it...

Lobotomy??

I doubt he'll stop playing with his feces long enough to allow you to attempt it...

Why? Can't you do the proceedure while he's playing.....

......actually, he seems pretty mesmerised with his shit....

I doubt he'll even notice if you pluck some brain tissue from his nasal cavity.

I don't see what the big deal is. Let Beck, and those posting threads, have their moments. Life goes on.

I would never question the mods.....well, never again will I question a mod. More, I was simply trying to bring the oversight to their attention. I am here to help!

I have ultimate faith in the mods...they never make mistakes.

Therefore, this just proves beyond any doubt, that Glennbeck was wrong...the rally WAS political.

Therefore, this just proves beyond any doubt, that Glennbeck was wrong...the rally WAS political.

EXCELLENT point!

I don't see what the big deal is. Let Beck, and those posting threads, have their moments. Life goes on.

Damnit Shogun, you're supposed to be as Furious as a Black Civil Rights Leader gets when he cannot have a MLK "I have a dream" memorial at the Lincoln Monument, and only 3,000 blacks in Washington DC show up to your counter-rally.

EXCELLENT point!

We are allowed to question Glennbeck in the open forums, right??? :eek:

Forum List

Back