Hey Maple, Sinatra and Crude Frank

WillowTree, you are all of those things, so, even tho I think your avatar is the greatest, I am not too concerned with your opinion of me.

is self-delusion a helpful coping mechanism?

Self-delusion is something you would know alot about. :lol::lol: Attorney????:lol::lol:

Let the bitter, frustrated, hateful Libs cling to their autographed copies of "Rules for Radicals" and laugh when we ask them to tell us another story about that "Voracious Glacier Eating CO2 Spaghetti Monster"

yeah, its not like the glaciers in greenland are melting or anything. :cuckoo:

Greenland Glaciers Losing Ice Much Faster, Study Says

Self-delusion is something you would know alot about. :lol::lol: Attorney????:lol::lol:

Let the bitter, frustrated, hateful Libs cling to their autographed copies of "Rules for Radicals" and laugh when we ask them to tell us another story about that "Voracious Glacier Eating CO2 Spaghetti Monster"

yeah, its not like the glaciers in greenland are melting or anything. :cuckoo:

Greenland Glaciers Losing Ice Much Faster, Study Says

Ohhhhhh! I'm a-scared!!! eeek! Ice melting! We never lost so much as an ice cube worth of glacier ever in all history!

You can go back millions of years and ice never melted not once! But as soon as we invented the Dreaded Internal Combustion Engine...Earth got a fever.

I love that story, Cowboy Curtis

WillowTree, you are all of those things, so, even tho I think your avatar is the greatest, I am not too concerned with your opinion of me.

and I'm not too concerned that you aren't concerned just in case you thought I might be..

But I thought you thought that I thought that we both thought Maple is goofing off as a welfare queen. But, hey, she's your bud.

I have had enough of the loony right's heartlessness toward Americans who need help. I am not attacking Maple personally, and I hope that she and the children are getting the help they need. That is the attitude I would expect from her on this forum toward all Americans in need. It is Christmas, and you loony reactionaries should be stepping up.

I have had enough of the loony right's heartlessness toward Americans who need help. I am not attacking Maple personally, and I hope that she and the children are getting the help they need. That is the attitude I would expect from her on this forum toward all Americans in need. It is Christmas, and you loony reactionaries should be stepping up.

I'm guessing you will forgive those who doubt your sincerity!

Maple, are you a welfare queen? You better have a lawyer on speed dial. You are not smart enough to stay out of trouble. No wonder you hate the Dems for beating the pubs. Your lost your levers locally in milking the system.

Sincerity, WillowTree? You, of all people (except Dude, of course), write about sincerity? That is ironic. You have attacked welfare and those on it. And you hammer on me? Yep, you are hypocritical.

Sincerity, WillowTree? You, of all people (except Dude, of course), write about sincerity? That is ironic. You have attacked welfare and those on it. And you hammer on me? Yep, you are hypocritical.

I'm not a democrat. What you said was bigoted, racist, and sterotypical. All, I've ever said about the subject is "50% of Americans pay Federal Income Tax" and 50% do not. and I have followed that up with "parasites" you bet, but it has nothing to do with welfare it has to do with enjoying all the "entitlements" without making any payments.

Forum List

Back