Hey, man!@

Cause you don't post enough, or post stuff that people find rep-worthy? Try being more active. Being a smartass works pretty well, too, since it's usually good for a laugh. :D

Why do you think?

Don't take it too hard I teased ya' on all that avatar changing you do.

It's when I dig into your politics you should consider me serious. :)

~An I figured cuz I don't have rep yet but saw others with one rep point as well but a full bar?

Ah, if I paid as much attention to it as you do your avatar, it'd maybe matter ;).

~An I figured cuz I don't have rep yet but saw others with one rep point as well but a full bar?

Ah, if I paid as much attention to it as you do your avatar, it'd maybe matter ;).

Most of the boys like her avatars.. They have that whole 50's pinup look about them.

Cause you don't post enough, or post stuff that people find rep-worthy? Try being more active. Being a smartass works pretty well, too, since it's usually good for a laugh. :D

Yeah, I hadn't really posted here much yet, just started diggin' in recently and I notice you're right, once I let go and decided to be the smartass I am, here come some comments in my pms :). Coolness, a place that rewards you for being an ass! Yaaaay, I'm hooked.

You gotta stop being obsessed with me Matty. Get your own avatar and stop following me around :) Oh, and try and be nice or funny and perhaps someone might actually rep you :)

You gotta stop being obsessed with me Matty. Get your own avatar and stop following me around :) Oh, and try and be nice or funny and perhaps someone might actually rep you :)

I don't swing that way ;).

damn, now I'm curious. How bad could it have been? I mean, I'm half naked, she must have had nip or too much dip lol

Half being the key word.. If I remember right, the avatar that someone nixed was totally nude..

Forum List

Back