Hey! Main Stream Media!! Where are your CASKET COUNTERS NOW?

We were/are in Iraq & Afghanistan because of the final decision of one (1) person on the face of the earth, and that is Commander in Chief who chose to put us there in the first place.

No amount of spin can change that fact.

It doesn't require spin asshole. We are in Afghanistan because of one SoB named Bubba Jefferson Clinton who had a minimum of 10 freaking chances to take out Osama bin-Laden and PASSED ON EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Clinton 10 chances kill Osama Bin Laden Video C-SPAN.org

Video Bill Clinton I could have killed bin Laden - Telegraph
So Clinton was the Commander in Chief who made the final decision to send troops?

I see.
spinning-top.gif

Apparently Clinton was POTUS for sixteen years.

Somebody'd better go update Wiki.

What does a wall of text have to do with the body count in Afghanistan?

Nothing.
Daws seemed to BELIEVE that a bunch of psycho babble from the world history of WARS would offset his TOTAL LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OF THE IRAQ/AFGHANISTAN conflicts. Much like Pogo and Mac1958 do not have a fucking clue. Both of who just throw shit against a wall and hope no one reads it.

I don't read copy and paste 1000 paragraph word walls. I don't care who posts them.

[

I repeat...

Daws seemed to BELIEVE that a bunch of psycho babble from the world history of WARS would offset his TOTAL LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OF THE IRAQ/AFGHANISTAN conflicts. Much like Pogo and Mac1958 do not have a fucking clue. Both of who just throw shit against a wall and hope no one reads it.

[

I repeat...

And I repeat...

You seem to BELIEVE that Bill Clinton controls George W. Bush like some sort of puppet.

Bill "oh shit I forgot to punch out back on 1/20/01, wonder if anyone noticed I was gone" Clinton....

Nothing.
the previous is an excellent example desperate deflection...

Nothing.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Hopeless and Clueless^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nothing.

Nothing.

lack brains or imagination ....

lack brains or imagination ....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Hopeless and Clueless^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Forum List

Back