Hey lookie....

You people are just seriously psychotic. That's about all there is to it.

People wonder why there's so much partisan rhetoric in Washington these days need look no further than this thread.

Really, just quoting a line from the OP sums it up:

Blah blah blah blah..... class warfare.... blah blah blah......

That's all you fucking retards hear when you listen to anyone who doesn't march in lockstep with you.

Good work! Thanks for helping to destroy America.

You people are just seriously psychotic. That's about all there is to it.

People wonder why there's so much partisan rhetoric in Washington these days need look no further than this thread.

Really, just quoting a line from the OP sums it up:

Blah blah blah blah..... class warfare.... blah blah blah......

That's all you fucking retards hear when you listen to anyone who doesn't march in lockstep with you.

Good work! Thanks for helping to destroy America.

That's what we hear when dip shits start on some retarded screed about "corporate jet owners" and other such nonsense like "we'll fix this by taxing a handful of millionaires".

Perhaps you should get new shtick that is based in reality?

That's what we hear when dip shits start on some retarded screed about "corporate jet owners" and other such nonsense like "we'll fix this by taxing a handful of millionaires".

No, that's what you hear when he says ANYTHING.

You wait for Rush Limbaugh or FoxNews' interpretation to actually listen.

Why don't you get your heads out of your ass and pretend you care about the country. Wait, I know, it's because the only thing you care about is your party.

Why don't you get your heads out of your ass and pretend you care about the country. Wait, I know, it's because the only thing you care about is your party.

Hey shit for brains.....

Go look at the timeline here. I wrote this AS the asshat (Obama) was speaking.

So how on earth does that make any sense.

Go back and get your silly talking points from mediamatters and let the adults talk. :lol:

Hey shit for brains.....

Go back and get your silly talking points from mediamatters and let the adults talk. :lol:

How does that contradict what I said?

I said when he speaks you hear "blah, blah, blah" and then wait for the right's interpretation before you start actually listening.

Are you on drugs? If not, perhaps you should be. Medication is good for serious mental issues.

Hey shit for brains.....

How does that contradict what I said?

I said when he speaks you hear "blah, blah, blah" and then wait for the right's interpretation before you start actually listening.

Are you on drugs? If not, perhaps you should be. Medication is good for serious mental issues.

All I heard was lies....

This ring a bell?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3XBfPqj8Kg]‪Shovel Not So Ready.mov‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I can tell you what that ratbastard is going to say before he opens his mouth..... its all lies!

I dont need any rightwing pundits to tell me what I already know for myself.

Speak for yourself idiot.

You bore me :blahblah:

I can tell you what that ratbastard is going to say before he opens his mouth..... its all lies!

Yeah...

You're the one who was throwing around a partisan BS rant, and I'm the one pointing out the partisanship...

...But I'm the one who listens to the pundits.

Nice attempt at deflection.
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

The GOP caved. The Democrats got pretty much everything they wanted except big tax increases and they can deal with that later on, all the HUGE cuts are only in not budgeting as much as they could have budgeted--they won't be spending less on anything--and future Congresses will deal with all that and lots of luck there.

And our Fearless Leader is now magnanimously taking credit for doing something.

And the American people have again been screwed.

I am seriously close to tears here.

He's not OUR fearless leader, he's THEIR moronic leader.

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."

The central planners base their arguments on emotion only. Out they go in 2012!

disrespecting the office of the president?

So you NEVER blasted Bush?

How about your sentimets of Reid. He showed major disresepct for the POTUS when he announced to the world that the war was lost and implied that Bush's intentions were less than rational.....do you feel he disrepected the office of the proesident?

Otr did Bush deserve it and Obama doesnt......

I never used direct-expletives like Liability. I referred to him as a dope and corp-shill but nothing on par w/ Liabilility's current tantrum.

Has Liability posted in this thread?

:coffee::lmao::lmao::lmao::blowup:

Yeah...

You're the one who was throwing around a partisan BS rant, and I'm the one pointing out the partisanship...

...But I'm the one who listens to the pundits.

Nice attempt at deflection.
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

OK Smartass....you seem to know everything and we know nothing...

I watched the speech...I assume you did...

Other than saying he was going to do this and do that...exactly what actual plans does he have to do them?

I mean...really...I can go in front of the cameras and say:

I will lower unemployment
I will end the recession
I will create prosperity
I will get congress to work together...

Well...pretty much his speeches have been exactly that....no solutions...just visions.

Oh yeah...and once in a while he will say...

I tried but Bush really fucked things up and it aint gonna be as easy as I thought.

OK Smartass....you seem to know everything and we know nothing...

I watched the speech...I assume you did...

Other than saying he was going to do this and do that...exactly what actual plans does he have to do them?

I mean...really...I can go in front of the cameras and say:

I will lower unemployment
I will end the recession
I will create prosperity
I will get congress to work together...

Well...pretty much his speeches have been exactly that....no solutions...just visions.

Oh yeah...and once in a while he will say...

I tried but Bush really fucked things up and it aint gonna be as easy as I thought.

Well, let's see, first he summarized the content of the bill they just passed. No lies there as far as I can see. Perhaps you'd like to point one out?

Next, he stated that he believes there will have to be tax increases, at least on corporations and the very rich, in addition to spending cuts, for a longer term solution. Still no lies there, as far as I can see.

Next, he said he didn't like the bill that was passed and would rather have made a long term plan go into effect. Still no lies.

He then expressed his concern that Congress was taking so long to come to an agreement. Still nothing.

So, I'm confused. What comments did he make about Bush? Where did he lie, as the OP said?

A bit harsh but i hear ya. It's very frustrating. Just more "Community Organizer" Bullshit. It's lame.

Forum List

Back