Hey lookie....

POLITICO Breaking News
-------------------------------------------------
President Barack Obama turned his attention to jobs immediately after the Senate passed a measure that raises the debt ceiling and reduces the deficit by at least $2.1 trillion, narrowly averting a government default.

"We can't balance the budget on the backs of the very people who have borne the brunt of this recession," Obama told the nation on Tuesday, pledging to fight for "new jobs, higher wages and faster economic growth."

He said the compromise budget deal requires both parties to continue their work on deficit reduction. "We'll need a balanced approach where everything is on the table," he said, calling for reform of the tax code, adjustment of Medicare and elimination of subsidies for oil and gas companies.

So how many times is he going to make this kind of pledge? And how long will he keep his attention on growing the economy and ( cough cough ) creating jobs before he turns his attention back on his re-election?

Liberals better be placed on suicide watch..................

The news reported he wants lower corporate tax rates.

He wants nothing of the sort..... That bastard wont stop till America is dead!

Why didnt he announce that those evil Repubix didnt stop SSI checks for the elderly?

He stopped those evil conz..... from destroying medicare!

What a sham....!

I never stated I believed it. All we get from this guy is lip service. With Obamascare coming in, nothing he will do will make a difference.

We are on the same page....

Romper Room thread if there ever was one. :blowup: You kooks now know how "thinking people" felt after you dopes voted for '43' 2X ;) :clap2:

yes, by all means.. hide the entire thread because you don't like the tone of the OP.

"tone"? If you call Liability's flipping-out & disrespecting the office of the President "tone" then you are off the deep-end :tinfoil: my friend.

POLITICO Breaking News
President Barack Obama turned his attention to jobs immediately after the Senate passed a measure that raises the debt ceiling and reduces the deficit by at least $2.1 trillion, narrowly averting a government default.

"We can't balance the budget on the backs of the very people who have borne the brunt of this recession," Obama told the nation on Tuesday, pledging to fight for "new jobs, higher wages and faster economic growth."

He said the compromise budget deal requires both parties to continue their work on deficit reduction. "We'll need a balanced approach where everything is on the table," he said, calling for reform of the tax code, adjustment of Medicare and elimination of subsidies for oil and gas companies.

So how many times is he going to make this kind of pledge? And how long will he keep his attention on growing the economy and ( cough cough ) creating jobs before he turns his attention back on his re-election?

But this time I'm sure he REALLY means it.

POLITICO Breaking News

This entire "fake crisis" was for his re-election.

Now he can blame everybody else for HIS mess.

Romper Room thread if there ever was one. :blowup: You kooks now know how "thinking people" felt after you dopes voted for '43' 2X ;) :clap2:

yes, by all means.. hide the entire thread because you don't like the tone of the OP.

"tone"? If you call Liability's flipping-out & disrespecting the office of the President "tone" then you are off the deep-end :tinfoil: my friend.

disrespecting the office of the president?

So you NEVER blasted Bush?

How about your sentimets of Reid. He showed major disresepct for the POTUS when he announced to the world that the war was lost and implied that Bush's intentions were less than rational.....do you feel he disrepected the office of the proesident?

Otr did Bush deserve it and Obama doesnt......

The office of the POTUS was disrespected the very minute the so-called President pitted Americans against Americans with his class warfare stuidity.

So STFU about me disrespecting that asshole! He has'nt earned my respect!

The office of the POTUS was disrespected the very minute the so-called President pitted Americans against Americans with his class warfare stuidity.

So STFU about me disrespecting that asshole! He has'nt earned my respect!

he hasnt earned your respect becuase he does not respect you.
He has respect for very few Americans.
He sees us as gullible, desperate and not overly intelligent.

Such is why he continues to blame Bush. He feels we are dumb enough to believe it.

How about your sentimets of Reid. He showed major disresepct for the POTUS when he announced to the world that the war was lost and implied that Bush's intentions were less than rational.....do you feel he disrepected the office of the proesident?

I never used direct-expletives like Liability. I referred to him as a dope and corp-shill but nothing on par w/ Liabilility's current tantrum.

I never used direct-expletives like Liability. I referred to him as a dope and corp-shill but nothing on par w/ Liabilility's current tantrum.

Liability?????

What did Liability do? :confused:

POLITICO Breaking News

How nice. After three years and the American economy in the toilet NOW he decides he needs to address jobs and the economy?? How presidential of him.

Wonder if he realizes that his stimulus bs didn't work??

This boob hasn't got a clue how to get the jobs rolling in this country. Neither does that bunch of idiots he's surrounded himself with.

Guy should go back th Haaaaavvvvaaard and be a Law Professor. One can only hope he does a better job at that than he does POTUS.

On a lighter note.

Wonder if my bank raise my debt ceiling??

Last edited:

Sounds pretty disrespectful to me. You appear to hold others to a much higher standard than you do yourself. Sad.

Has Liability posted in this thread?

POLITICO Breaking News

He'll give it lip service and then he will hit the campaign trail once again.

He can't miss one of those fundraisers. You know the ones he was busy attending till he felt his presence was needed as POTUS for the debt ceiling "crisis."

Ah, poor babys, didn't get the wreck the nation. Poor widdle millionaires might have to pay a few more dollars in taxes. Why don't you get out of your single wides and kiss their asses a few more times to make them feel better.

Ah, poor babys, didn't get the wreck the nation. Poor widdle millionaires might have to pay a few more dollars in taxes. Why don't you get out of your single wides and kiss their asses a few more times to make them feel better.

Who do you think are paying all the taxes as it is?

What a mental midget :doubt:

we should all be kissing their asses.

Imagine what the debt would be without them.
Imagine what unempolyment would be without them.

You certainly are ungrateful.

I am curious.....If you had a son...and he asked you to buy him a car...and you bought him one...how would you react if he said to you "c'mon dad, you have lots of money. Get me a better car"

Just curious.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back