Hey, look at this weird website I just found...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Everyday Feminism Intersectional Feminism For Your Everyday Life

There's a whole weird little world where everyone claims membership in some "oppressed" group, and they fight over who is more "oppressed" and who has "privilege."

It seems that the whole point of the game is to prove that you are on the bottom of society's totem pole, which puts you on the top of totem pole in this weird group.

They call themselves feminists, but that is not at all an accurate description.

Don't try to leave comments on their facebook page. I left a few comments, and all of them were purged and I was banned from making any more.

They don't want a DISCUSSION with people who have another point of view. They just want to whine and bitch and complain.

There's a whole weird little world where everyone claims membership in some "oppressed" group, and they fight over who is more "oppressed" and who has "privilege."

It seems that the whole point of the game is to prove that you are on the bottom of society's totem pole, which puts you on the top of totem pole in this weird group.

Don't try to leave comments on their facebook page. I left a few comments, and all of them were purged and I was banned from making any more.

They don't want a DISCUSSION with people who have another point of view. They just want to whine and bitch and complain.
I looked at that is a strange site.

I'm surprised you could take time out from constant whining about how Christians are so oppressed to look at anything else.

I'm surprised you could take time out from constant whining about how Christians are so oppressed to look at anything else.
Right, you have it down perfectly. I should just shut up and allow you and yours to trample over Christians.

Right, you have it down perfectly. I should just shut up and allow you and yours to trample over Christians.

Trample? I guess having your ability to oppress others limited probably feels like being trampled.

Back to the OP. That site was talking about SUPPORTING the changing of MAN into more "Jenner like" freaks.
Very strange.

He prolly went and posted some whinny messages about how the oppressed majority, white Christian's, are the real victims, and they decided to ban the loon. lol

He prolly went and posted some whinny messages about how the oppressed majority, white Christian's, are the real victims, and they decided to ban the loon. lol

Wouldn't be surprised. Is it just me, or are right wingers getting dumber lately? They spout such unbelievable crap, and act like they believe it themselves.

Wouldn't be surprised. Is it just me, or are right wingers getting dumber lately? They spout such unbelievable crap, and act like they believe it themselves.

I'd like to believe that the loons are limited to this forum. Then I turn on the news... :)

Effing nonsense.

To hetero males, women are sex objects. Nothing will ever change that.

Effing nonsense.

Right, you are stupid. Thanks for clearing that up.

Effing nonsense.

Right, you are stupid. Thanks for clearing that up.

Shrug.

Human nature is a constant.

Forum List

Back