Hey Libs!

Just heard it on the Factor. GE made $5B dollars last year and paid zero in taxes.. Immelt is obie wan's good buddy..

What do you think about that?

Go!
:clap2:

Way to go! Keep money out of the greedy hands of liberals and politicians. I worked for GE for about 12 years in two roughly 6 year stints. The best was two years outsourcing American jobs to India. No one finds loopholes and stashes cash in all the ways they do. It's what makes this country great. God Bless America and way to go GE.

Just heard it on the Factor. GE made $5B dollars last year and paid zero in taxes.. Immelt is obie wan's good buddy..

Go!

Yet another reason why tax loopholes for corporations should be closed. Too bad the House GOP wouldn't vote to end those loopholes. How do you like your GOP now?

I love it. Your liberal government is a thousand pound pig and you're worried it doesn't get both chili and cheese on it's fries because it'll starve. Every tax that's evaded is a win for liberty.

Amazing how have a division of your company get pounded due to the falling economy results in a lower tax bill...

From GE's statement:

The Times' story missed the most important part of the story, and I wanted to make sure you have all the facts. The reality is that within the context of the 2008 financial crisis, GE Capital suffered significant losses, which impacted taxes. Take out GECapital, and GE's effective corporate tax rate would be 21%.

Go!

Yet another reason why tax loopholes for corporations should be closed. Too bad the House GOP wouldn't vote to end those loopholes. How do you like your GOP now?

I love it. Your liberal government is a thousand pound pig and you're worried it doesn't get both chili and cheese on it's fries because it'll starve. Every tax that's evaded is a win for liberty.

My liberal gov't? Where have you been? Obama is a centrist/pragmatist. And maybe you haven't noticed, but the "gov't" is made up mostly of two parties - Republicans and Democrats. Both are responsible. So, your little "liberal gov't" label is complete bullshit. But hey, whatever you need to tell yourself. Corporations have been evading taxes and taking advantage of loopholes for their own interests. Your liberty has nothing to do with it. If you really believe the drivel you just spewed, then you are too far gone and too ignorant to be helped.

Go!

like you I'd like to see then out of business , all tho people fired , but thats us , they are paying back the stimulus , but that doesn't count , as for a tax free ya tax the rich like I said

but alto of rich companies get tax free its the employees that get taxed , a business comes to town the city and state give then huge tax break , nothing new about that and Obama didn't start it , you just make shgit up like a teabagger

Obama is a centrist/pragmatist

I couldn't read the rest of what you said through the tears of laughter after this part...

In other words, you don't have an argument. I guess you think the health care reform law, keeping the private market firmly in place, is a bleeding heart liberal law? In that case, I'd hate to see what you think of a public option or single payer. Obama caving on tax cuts for the rich is pretty liberal as well, right? Continuing the Patriot Act - liberal. Stepping up the action in Afghanistan and launching an attack on Libya - liberal. Ok, buddy. Keep telling yourself that and maybe you'll start to believe it. :lol::lol::lol:

Obama is a centrist/pragmatist

I couldn't read the rest of what you said through the tears of laughter after this part...

In other words, you don't have an argument. I guess you think the health care reform law, keeping the private market firmly in place, is a bleeding heart liberal law?
Actually I think that you think the health care so called "reform" law keeps the private market firmly in place shows what a whacked out leftist you are, just like when you called Obama a centrist.

I'm extreme and I know that. I don't know why wanting to limit government is extreme, but clearly it is. But I don't understand on the left when you're in love with Mao how you actually seem to believe that's somehow "moderate" to think that.

In other words, you don't have an argument. I guess you think the health care reform law, keeping the private market firmly in place, is a bleeding heart liberal law?
Actually I think that you think the health care so called "reform" law keeps the private market firmly in place shows what a whacked out leftist you are, just like when you called Obama a centrist.

I'm extreme and I know that. I don't know why wanting to limit government is extreme, but clearly it is. But I don't understand on the left when you're in love with Mao how you actually seem to believe that's somehow "moderate" to think that.

More bullshit. Nothing to back it up. How is HC reform far-left? Far-left would be single payer, or at least a public option. You say it's not private market based. It requires millions of people to buy a private product. How is that not private market based? Please, tell me. This ought to be good. You say it's "clearly" liberal. How so, professor? Enlighten us with your vast knowledge. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I'm what you would call a "hard core" liberal progressive. I voted for and support President Obama. I will vote for him again in 2012 (after voting for Sarah Palin in the Primary, naturally :D ).

I do not support ANY of these multinational corporations not paying their taxes and getting huge tax breaks from the government. I do not support these multinational corporations sending jobs overseas where they can pay workers less than a living wage to increase their already bloated profits in order to make plastic crap that breaks so we will buy more of their crap that breaks. (Although soon enough we won't have money to buy their plastic crap that breaks because we have no jobs here because they've moved them all overseas...but what do these corporations care...they'll have all the money)

I do not, however, understand these attempts at false equivalences. Has President Obama or the Democrats (and I'm talking Progressive Democrats, not Blue Dogs) stopped efforts to close corporate loopholes for these multinational corporations? Is he attempting to lessen regulations for them? The President still has "stuff to do" and that involves working with energy and technology leaders around our country, whether or not he thinks they should stop shipping jobs overseas and pay their fair share of taxes.

I don't like the cozy relationship between government and corporations. I want to see ALL the corporate and special interest monies OUT of our politics and I don't see that relationship ending anytime soon, but it is NOT because of anything that President Obama has done or not done, tried to do or not tried to do. The fact is that he does want to see corporate loopholes closed that rewards these corporations for shipping jobs overseas. He does support more stringent regulations on corporations, but he still must do the business of running our country and "working with what we got".

Who has it been obstructing these attempts at tax reform and regulation of the crooks on Wall Street?

Translation. "obie wan lied to me in my face but I'mma gonna vote for he anyways." that's why we call you Dummies. :lol:

More bullshit. Nothing to back it up. How is HC reform far-left? Far-left would be single payer, or at least a public option. You say it's not private market based. It requires millions of people to buy a private product. How is that not private market based? Please, tell me. This ought to be good. You say it's "clearly" liberal. How so, professor? Enlighten us with your vast knowledge. :lol::lol::lol:

Right there.. "It requires." That makes it a government takeover. spin it anywhich way you want but that's a fact jack.

Go!

Are you a libertarian? If so, are you on the public grid/do you use interstate highways, etc...?

It requires millions of people to buy a private product. How is that not private market based? Please, tell me. This ought to be good. You say it's "clearly" liberal. How so, professor? Enlighten us with your vast knowledge. :lol::lol::lol:
Because of the bolded part. Government controlling private markets isn't private market. That is what you far left zombies can't grasp. A private company doesn't make it private. Choice makes it private. And that doesn't even start to count the endless choice removing mandates on employers and medical insurers.

Are you a libertarian? If so, are you on the public grid/do you use interstate highways, etc...?

Yes, I'm a libertarian I say that repeatedly it's not a secret. Another retarded liberal who thinks libertarians are anarchists. If I were an anarchist, I'd have said "anarchist" dumb ass.

Forum List

Back