Hey Libs, this is how it’s done.

She should have never been there in the first place
You're right .... fuck it! Let her die. THAT will teach her.

(so said the liberals about Benghazi)

Watch the movie 13 Hours sometime.

If anyone said fuck it let them die it was the CIA station chief who refused to let the ambassador's security detail go rescue him until over 2 hours had passed since the attack began.

Then, there was the fact that there were no assets around Benghazi other than one surveillance drone (with no weapons). And, they tried to mount a rescue from Sigonella, but didn't have the required equipment, so they tried to mount a rescue from Aviano Italy, but by the time they got things together, it was too late.

Nikki Haley had her security detail with her and readily available to defend her, as well as had access to aircraft to get out of the area.
i saw the movie ...

In 13 hours, I can get an aircraft full of special forces halfway around the world, deployed, AND fed. Flight time from Charlotte, NC to Benghazi is 10 hours 50 minutes. Flight time from Landstuhl, Germany to Benghazi is 4 hours 10 minutes.

13 hours !!!!

In 13 hours, I can launch B-2s from Missouri, fly a mission over Benghazi, return, refuel and re-arm, and fly a second one, and STILL have time for dinner.

As for the supposed rescue missions --- pure, political bullshit.

Tell me --- just exactly what equipment did they NOT have in order to fly a platoon of soldiers into Benghazi? What equipment did they NOT have to drop a troop of parachutists from Germany? What equipment did they NOT have to call Tel Aviv and request assistance? What equipment did they NOT have to call Amman and request assistance?

Ask yourself the question this way ..... 4 people were able to hold off the enemy for 13 hours!!! What would have happened if there had been 20 more? 30 more? 100 more?

The cold, hard truth is that the administration intentionally and willfully left those people to die for political and diplomatic reasons. I wonder - is that what Hillary told the families on the tarmac at Dover? Oh wait --- she didn't tell them the truth, did she?

Guess you let the title of the movie get in your way. Yes, the name of the movie was 13 Hours, but the actual time of the Benghazi attack was only 4.

And no, according to the movie, they actually tried to mount a rescue mission, but there were no assets in the area, and in the confusion of trying to get a rescue mounted, they ran out of time.

Yeah, I'm a retired member of the Navy, and there are a lot of things that can happen in 13 hours. But there are a hell of a lot less when you only have 4 (the actual time of the attack), as well as have zero assets in the area.

But you have to agree if you saw the movie, one of the main screw ups was the CIA station chief not allowing his security detail to go after him until it was too late.

No question the CIA station chief screwed up ---- but you can't seriously believe he made that decision without first consulting with his superiors .... who just happen to work for the people who made the political decisions.

Dunno what channels he went through, but I do know that if you have people being attacked and you have the authority to release a rescue mission, you do so at the first opportunity, when it has the best chance of success. Not waiting for over 2 hours and then sending help. If he was able to release them after over 2 hours, why couldn't he have taken the initiative and done it when the attack happened? I know if I was in his position I wouldn't have waited.

UN Ambassador Nikki Haley evacuated from South Sudan camp after protest violence breaks out

This is how we protect our Ambassadors, not letting them get killed and blaming a video.

Apples and oranges dude. You can't compare this to Benghazi, because they are two totally different situations.

The ambassador in Benghazi, because he was told to stay in his compound, sent his security detail back to the CIA station, because he thought he wouldn't need them.

Nikki Haley had her security detail with her already and they got her out immediately, as well as had access to aircraft for evacuation.

When the ambassador was attacked, he called the CIA station and asked for help, but the CIA station chief wouldn't release his security detail to go get him until over 2 hours after the attack started. If they had been there with him, they probably could have gotten him out. And then, there is the fact that there were no soldiers or aircraft for the ambassador to use.

Watch the movie "13 Hours" sometime.

Nope, sorry, this is a false comparison.
/—-/ Split all the hairs you want but Hildabeast got our Ambassador killed. TRump didn’t

If anyone said fuck it let them die it was the CIA station chief who refused to let the ambassador's security detail go rescue him until over 2 hours had passed since the attack began.

Then, there was the fact that there were no assets around Benghazi other than one surveillance drone (with no weapons). And, they tried to mount a rescue from Sigonella, but didn't have the required equipment, so they tried to mount a rescue from Aviano Italy, but by the time they got things together, it was too late.

Nikki Haley had her security detail with her and readily available to defend her, as well as had access to aircraft to get out of the area.
i saw the movie ...

In 13 hours, I can get an aircraft full of special forces halfway around the world, deployed, AND fed. Flight time from Charlotte, NC to Benghazi is 10 hours 50 minutes. Flight time from Landstuhl, Germany to Benghazi is 4 hours 10 minutes.

13 hours !!!!

In 13 hours, I can launch B-2s from Missouri, fly a mission over Benghazi, return, refuel and re-arm, and fly a second one, and STILL have time for dinner.

Tell me --- just exactly what equipment did they NOT have in order to fly a platoon of soldiers into Benghazi? What equipment did they NOT have to drop a troop of parachutists from Germany? What equipment did they NOT have to call Tel Aviv and request assistance? What equipment did they NOT have to call Amman and request assistance?

Ask yourself the question this way ..... 4 people were able to hold off the enemy for 13 hours!!! What would have happened if there had been 20 more? 30 more? 100 more?

The cold, hard truth is that the administration intentionally and willfully left those people to die for political and diplomatic reasons. I wonder - is that what Hillary told the families on the tarmac at Dover? Oh wait --- she didn't tell them the truth, did she?

Guess you let the title of the movie get in your way. Yes, the name of the movie was 13 Hours, but the actual time of the Benghazi attack was only 4.

And no, according to the movie, they actually tried to mount a rescue mission, but there were no assets in the area, and in the confusion of trying to get a rescue mounted, they ran out of time.

Yeah, I'm a retired member of the Navy, and there are a lot of things that can happen in 13 hours. But there are a hell of a lot less when you only have 4 (the actual time of the attack), as well as have zero assets in the area.

But you have to agree if you saw the movie, one of the main screw ups was the CIA station chief not allowing his security detail to go after him until it was too late.

No question the CIA station chief screwed up ---- but you can't seriously believe he made that decision without first consulting with his superiors .... who just happen to work for the people who made the political decisions.

Dunno what channels he went through, but I do know that if you have people being attacked and you have the authority to release a rescue mission, you do so at the first opportunity, when it has the best chance of success. Not waiting for over 2 hours and then sending help. If he was able to release them after over 2 hours, why couldn't he have taken the initiative and done it when the attack happened? I know if I was in his position I wouldn't have waited.
I think an answer to that could be that he attempted to get permission, and it took two hours for his superiors to give them the OK. That would seem to more exactly fit the inability of that administration to take responsibility for its decisions - it aligns very nicely with the Obama delay on making a decision about troop deployments, mission changes, ROE changes, etc. CIA station chiefs are men of action - for him to waffle for two hours just simply doesn't fit the mold. Was he constrained waiting for a decision?

Seems like it's just more of the same old thing.

i saw the movie ...

13 hours !!!!

The mission was relieved in 30 minutes. End of story. the CIA Annex was hit with three lucky mortar Shots 4 hours later and even an invasion would have done no good... You have listened to hundreds of hours of GOP b******* and so you know nothing. Congratulations, super dupe.

i saw the movie ...

13 hours !!!!

The mission was relieved in 30 minutes. End of story. the CIA Annex was hit with three lucky mortar Shots 4 hours later and even an invasion would have done no good... You have listened to hundreds of hours of GOP b******* and so you know nothing. Congratulations, super dupe.
/—-/ Well you’re the USMB expert on rescue missions.

i saw the movie ...

13 hours !!!!

/—-/ Well you’re the USMB expert on rescue missions.
Read an article in any respected newspaper and you can be too... More you listen to Fox or Rush etc the less you know...

upload_2017-10-27_1-2-50.jpeg

Shouldn't have been anyone representing the United States in Benghazi in the first place since there was no legitimate government in the country of Libya after Obama's war crime of bombing the existing government out of existence without Congressional approval.

Those in Benghazi were there for no reasonable reason and murdered for nothing by an incompetent administration.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back