Hey Libs, Less Then 2% Of Teachers Are Black Males WTF?

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Black male teachers needed

He's the head of education for the entire United States and he's calling all black men to the front– of the classroom– that is. This fall, Education Secretary Arne Duncan plans on touring historically black colleges and universities in hopes of increasing the number of black men teaching in America's public schools– which is currently less than 2 percent.

CNN Newsroom: Blog Archive - Duncan: Black male teachers needed - CNN.com Blogs

There's black people collecting welfare on your tax dime.

That is all.

He's the head of education for the entire United States and he's calling all black men to the front– of the classroom– that is. This fall, Education Secretary Arne Duncan plans on touring historically black colleges and universities in hopes of increasing the number of black men teaching in America's public schools– which is currently less than 2 percent.

What do you care? Only 6% of scientists are Republican. I just watched Fox commentators complain that spending on education and teachers was a "waste of money".

What do you care? Only 6% of scientists are Republican.

Will you fucking shut the mother fuck up??

What do you care? Only 6% of scientists are Republican.

Will you fucking shut the mother fuck up??

Why? I suspect many Republicans are very, very proud of that fact. Read what right wingers say about education and scientists on this very board.

Besides, what is wrong with only 6% of scientists being Republican? Would anyone believe there would be more? Not likely. If anything, the number is vastly overblown.

• Banned
With his obsession with blacks, methinks that Tank is a wigger.
I am obsessed with the subject of racial differences, it's the subject people are most uncomfortable with.

As far as a "wigger" I could pull it off.

• Banned
I just watched Fox commentators complain that spending on education and teachers was a "waste of money".
Nobody has a problem spending money on education and teachers, people have a problem wasting money on education and teachers.

Libs have been running the education show for awhile, and the show sucks.

With his obsession with blacks, methinks that Tank is a wigger.
I am obsessed with the subject of racial differences, it's the subject people are most uncomfortable with.

As far as a "wigger" I could pull it off.

258troll_spray.jpg

So we need 4.75% more black male teachers in America.

Black males have a historical aversion to taking positions where they know they'll be treated like shit would be my guess.

So we need 4.75% more black male teachers in America.

Math fail.

I just watched Fox commentators complain that spending on education and teachers was a "waste of money".
Nobody has a problem spending money on education and teachers, people have a problem wasting money on education and teachers.

And look at all the scientific advancements and discoveries. From those very liberals who are running the show.

Yea, let's turn the country's education over to right wingers. Gawd in public schools. All the science we could possibly derive from "magical creation". Teach kids "real history" like "Noah's Ark" and "Samson". I can't wait.

And look at all the scientific advancements and discoveries. From those very liberals who are running the show.

Yea, let's turn the country's education over to right wingers. Gawd in public schools. All the science we could possibly derive from "magical creation". Teach kids "real history" like "Noah's Ark" and "Samson". I can't wait.

So name one scientific advancement because of liberals.

Forum List

Back