Hey libs/dems

pennyville73 said:
I was just over at the DU. I cannot believe the things I'm reading!!
Of course they are saying every vote in all the states were fixed.
And they will all fight to prove it.
Talk about DENIAL!!

Go Bush!!! Four more years!! :banana:

In other words, at DU we have :blah2: :blah2: :blah2: :baby4:

It's really nothing new. Hell, there were Dems and Liberals that seriously thought Mondale could beat Reagan in '84. Let 'em bitch and whine, as long as they stay in their spider hole at DU it's fine by me.

NATO AIR said:
Hey Jimnyc, I know I asked this somewhere but I'd like to know if any Dems and liberals are going to come back to the board? (aside from NE and one or two others) Lolita and MissRedeyes and their ilk will probably go find a new bridge to live under rather than meet you at the airport....

not trying to totally hijack the thread but i am wondering

Oh, I'm quite sure we've seen the last of Lolita, and probably Redz, too. At least until around December 2007. Bully will most likely still drop in, make his bullyshit post, then disappear for another month. I'm also sure there will be some new 1 time posters come in the next few days as well. Fine by me.

Jimmyeatworld said:
Oh, I'm quite sure we've seen the last of Lolita, and probably Redz, too. At least until around December 2007. Bully will most likely still drop in, make his bullyshit post, then disappear for another month. I'm also sure there will be some new 1 time posters come in the next few days as well. Fine by me.

Probably true, and it's so nice to be the victors, so just keep a smilin :)

Merlin1047 said:
Friends, in this hour of victory, we should be gracious winners.

We should not crow and strut nor jump up and down with glee.

We should not seek to humiliate those liberals who have posted their vitriolic, Bush-hating missives on this board. We should instead seek to offer them solace and to assure them that they are still part of the process and the we are all, in the final analysis, Americans.

Screw that.

Whoooooooooohooooooooooooooooo!!!!! In your FACES, you pack of left wing wieners!!!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

That was priceless!!!

At the suggestion of another member, I posted my little barb on the Slate board. It got some responses.

But before it got to name calling and death threats, I let them off the hook and spelled it out for them with this post.
=======================================================

Realizing that many libs are humor challenged, I figured I'd cut you a little slack and fess up.

The purpose of my post was two-fold. One, I wanted to have a little fun and get a little revenge on those who post ranting, untrue diatribes and demagogic rhetoric. Two, I wanted to get some of you libs who are still capable of rational thought to consider where your party is and how you got there.

This has been one of the dirtiest presidential campaigns in history. The overwhelming majority of the nastiness has been authored by the left. Democrats have been rabid and petty tellers of lies, half-truths and distortions.

Democrats lost an election they could have easily won. All you needed to do was to select a candidate who was not the darling of the far-left wackos and the "if it feels good - do it" crowd.

But examine your slate of candidates this year. Kerry - a shameless, opportunistic whore who will tell you anything you want to hear. Dean - a certifiable idiot who should be locked up for the good of the country. Then there is that greased pig Sharpton. The rest of the slate was just weird. You had a couple of competent candidates, such as Joseph Lieberman, but you rejected them because they were insufficiently radical.

Besides candidates of questionable repute, you continue to re-elect scum like Kennedy who by rights should have done prison time for manslaughter and DUI.

THIS is why the majority of American voters reject your party and your candidate. If the Democratic party continues on its present course, it will soon be consigned to the dustbin of history. Democrats - you need to clean up that mess you call a party because although I'm a staunch conservative, I will readily admit that it is not in the best interest of this nation to have a one-party system.

I suggest you wast no time getting busy. Good luck.

Forum List

Back