Hey Libertarians, Think This Was Good?

He would have turned off minorities, women, and the young people more than Romney did.

So you think a black man would have turned off black people yet a old man who had racist newsletters wouldnt have?

Much like Democrats you see only race. Black people wouldn't have voted for Cain merely because he was black, because there'd be no reason to considering Obama would be his opponent. He'd have to appeal to them on the issues, and Republicans with their warmongering and social stances have consistently failed to do that over and over.

LOL You trying to make me seem like a racist? A neoconfederate like yourself???? You see I grew up in Detroit and know about race politics and black folk by a majority vote color. Now if they had two of the same color they would have been a larger split in the minority vote. Obama would have had the majority of them sure but not by anywhere near the margin he won them against Romney.

He wouldn't have won, but he could have put a big dent in Obama if Americans' attention span had not been shrunk to that of a goldfish by reality TV, quests for birth certificates, and country music.

The repubs have unraveled and are gasping for air, after the next 4 years Dems will meet the same demise. The door for Libertarians will soon be wide open and there will be a huge shift I believe. I'm hoping I'm correct. Best thing that can happen to America is to get the Demopublicans the hell out of here.

The exact mentality I was talking about, door will open for libertarians in 4 years.....how about 2 years?
Even better :) but unfortunately we will have to bottom out (which we will) until people wake up and really hear AND understand the Libertarian message. My opinion of course.

So you think a black man would have turned off black people yet a old man who had racist newsletters wouldnt have?

Much like Democrats you see only race. Black people wouldn't have voted for Cain merely because he was black, because there'd be no reason to considering Obama would be his opponent. He'd have to appeal to them on the issues, and Republicans with their warmongering and social stances have consistently failed to do that over and over.

LOL You trying to make me seem like a racist? A neoconfederate like yourself???? You see I grew up in Detroit and know about race politics and black folk by a majority vote color. Now if they had two of the same color they would have been a larger split in the minority vote. Obama would have had the majority of them sure but not by anywhere near the margin he won them against Romney.

Well I wasn't, but it's starting to kind of look that way.

You kids are working with such a disability of being educated by progressives. Did my honest answer disturb you fragile PC sensibilities?

You kids are working with such a disability of being educated by progressives. Did my honest answer disturb you fragile PC sensibilities?

So wait... I'm a proponent of political correctness and a neoconfederate at the same time?

So wait... I'm a proponent of political correctness and a neoconfederate at the same time?

You cant help feeling bad about someone saying things not PC... it is part of your indoctrination. Neoconfederates dont understand the truth about why the confederate states were created.

You cant help feeling bad about someone saying things not PC... it is part of your indoctrination. Neoconfederates dont understand the truth about why the confederate states were created.

Do you even read what you write?

Daily Kos: Libertarians provided the margin for Democrats in at least nine elections

Let's just say, the kos folks are laughing at you and conservatives:

Hmm, maybe the GOP should consider doing something to court and capture the Libertarian vote.

I made it clear I would vote Romney - but that was the ONLY Republican I voted for, my votes for Congress, Senate, state assembly, et al, ALL went to the Libertarian candidates. Yeah, I'm in California where the GOP is no more likely to win than the Libertarians, so I might as well vote my conscience.

He wouldn't have won, but he could have put a big dent in Obama if Americans' attention span had not been shrunk to that of a goldfish by reality TV, quests for birth certificates, and country music.

The repubs have unraveled and are gasping for air, after the next 4 years Dems will meet the same demise. The door for Libertarians will soon be wide open and there will be a huge shift I believe. I'm hoping I'm correct. Best thing that can happen to America is to get the Demopublicans the hell out of here.

I so hope your wrong cause I dont want the republicans to become oldstyle democrats....

AHahaha! That already happened like 20 years ago!

Forum List

Back