Hey Liberals, Take Care Of Your Children

Another day in the Right Wing echo chamber, where fanatical whack jobs reassure each other that their confirmation bias is both right and just, and that liberals all support the ridiculous outlier stories of "welfare queens" that they dig up.

So you support Welfare Queens having as many children as possible that they cannot pay for and expect other people to pay for via their taxes? Not that shocking you are a typical Leftist.

Another post telling ME how I THINK. You're on a roll.

Well you did not condemn the lazy whore on Welfare with seventeen children, all you have done in this thread is throw insults at people who do condemn Welfare Queens and as you have no actual argument you resort to the usual Leftist tactic of calling everyone racist.

Do you think this thread is...racist?

No kidding.

USMB has now become the home to Russian paid troll armies, Klansmen, Nazis and alt-Right Pepe the Frog rejects from 4chan, what could possibly go wrong?

You only joined on November 12 so how do you know what this forum is about? We have many SJWs, Commies, near Commies and several Antifa cheerleaders, of course you would not have a problem with those?

You're going to tell ME how I think now?

We have many SJWs, Commies, near Commies and several Antifa cheerleaders

Ahhh but no regular normal thinking LIBERALS, right?
Oh WAIT....I should have known...
ALL
liberals are SJWs, Commies, near Commies or Antifa cheerleaders, right?

"You're going to tell ME how I think now?"

Okay so tell us what you think about Welfare Queens having children they cannot financially support and expecting and probably demanding that others financially support their bastards via taxes.

Do you or do you not support Welfare Queens? Do you or do you not think they should be FORCED to get a job or if they do not they should have ALL Welfare to them stopped?

"ALL liberals are SJWs, Commies, near Commies or Antifa cheerleaders, right?"

Liberals are not Leftists, but from your responses in this thread I would say you are a Leftist you are using all the Leftist non-arguments including because you either do not want to respond to the OP or you are intellectually incapable of forming an argument to support your case you have resorted to calling everyone racist.

You would be amazed at the black and Hispanic people who believe they should not have to pay anything for housing or utilities. The rich should pay. The rich cheated them and should pay all living expenses.

"The rich cheated them and should pay all living expenses."

It's because of Muh Slave Trade that ended more than 200 years ago :rolleyes-41:
It's democrats telling them the rich are stealing from them.

You would be amazed at the black and Hispanic people who believe they should not have to pay anything for housing or utilities. The rich should pay. The rich cheated them and should pay all living expenses.

"The rich cheated them and should pay all living expenses."

It's because of Muh Slave Trade that ended more than 200 years ago :rolleyes-41:
It's democrats telling them the rich are stealing from them.

Yes and they are too stupid to comprehend that that isn't the situation, but because they have been force fed the Kool Aid they drink it up, also the motive of the Leftists for doing this is the usual Race Baiting to make Blacks hate Whitey even more than they already do, without using the Race Card in this the Leftists have nothing.

Do I or do I not support "welfare queens".
Wow, that is an amazing question, almost like "have you stopped beating your wife yet?"

I don't support welfare queens but I question YOUR assessment as to how many there are, and what the distribution is.

I see A LOT of welfare recipients in the red states. You know, those states which are CONSERVATIVE?

7. Louisiana

• Number of food stamp recipients: 868,192

• Percentage of the state's population on food stamps: 18.67%

• Total cost of just these benefits alone (That is, how much do just the money on those EBT cards cost the state): Around $107.4 million

• Cost of benefits alone per capita in this state: $23.10

6. Tennessee

• Number of food stamp recipients: Just over 1.28 million

• Percentage of the state's population on food stamps: 19.58%

• Total cost of just these benefits alone (That is, how much do just the money on those EBT cards cost the state?): Around $158.7 million

• Cost of benefits alone per capita in this state: $24.23

5. Oregon

• Number of food stamp recipients: 791,222

• Percentage of the state's population on food stamps: 19.93%

• Total cost of just these benefits alone (That is, how much do just the money on those EBT cards cost the state?): Around $98 million

• Cost of benefits alone per capita in this state: $24.66 per person

4. West Virginia

• Number of food stamp recipients: 369,249

• Percentage of the state's population on food stamps: 19.96%

• Total cost of just these benefits alone (That is, how much do just the money on those EBT cards cost the state?): Around $45.7 million

• Cost of benefits alone per capita in this state: $24.69 per person

3. New Mexico

• Number of food stamp recipients: 448,328

• Percentage of the state's population on food stamps: 21.5%

• Total cost of just these benefits alone (That is, how much do just the money on those EBT cards cost the state?): Around $55.5 million

• Cost of benefits alone per capita in this state: $26.60 per person

2. Mississippi

• Number of food stamp recipients: 650,911

• Percentage of the state's population on food stamps: 21.74%

• Total cost of just these benefits alone (That is, how much do just the money on those EBT cards cost the state?): Around $80.5 million

• Estimated cost of benefits alone per capita in this state: $26.90 per person

1. District of Columbia

• Number of food stamp recipients: 144,768

• Percentage of the state's population on food stamps: 21.97%

• Total cost of just these benefits alone (That is, how much do just the money on those EBT cards cost the state?): Around $18 million

According to 2013 data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which administers the program, 40.2 percent of SNAP recipients are white, 25.7 percent are black, 10.3 percent are Hispanic, 2.1 percent are Asian and 1.2 percent are Native American.

Can we do better? Yeah, we can do better. And yes, I agree that seventeen kids is ridiculous, however the average SNAP recipient family is a family with two kids.

I don't think liberals are doing a good job

The great social experiment. It failed, and now the blacks in this country are going to have to recover from THAT. And it is going to take them even longer to recover from than it has for them to recover from slavery. Because slaves didn't get paid to be stupid like they are now.

Wow, that is an amazing question, almost like "have you stopped beating your wife yet?"

I don't support welfare queens but I question YOUR assessment as to how many there are, and what the distribution is.

I see A LOT of welfare recipients in the red states. You know, those states which are CONSERVATIVE?

7. Louisiana

• Total cost of just these benefits alone (That is, how much do just the money on those EBT cards cost the state): Around $107.4 million

6. Tennessee

• Total cost of just these benefits alone (That is, how much do just the money on those EBT cards cost the state?): Around $158.7 million

5. Oregon

• Total cost of just these benefits alone (That is, how much do just the money on those EBT cards cost the state?): Around $98 million

4. West Virginia

• Total cost of just these benefits alone (That is, how much do just the money on those EBT cards cost the state?): Around $45.7 million

3. New Mexico

• Total cost of just these benefits alone (That is, how much do just the money on those EBT cards cost the state?): Around $55.5 million

2. Mississippi

• Total cost of just these benefits alone (That is, how much do just the money on those EBT cards cost the state?): Around $80.5 million

1. District of Columbia

• Total cost of just these benefits alone (That is, how much do just the money on those EBT cards cost the state?): Around $18 million

According to 2013 data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which administers the program, 40.2 percent of SNAP recipients are white, 25.7 percent are black, 10.3 percent are Hispanic, 2.1 percent are Asian and 1.2 percent are Native American.

Can we do better? Yeah, we can do better. And yes, I agree that seventeen kids is ridiculous, however the average SNAP recipient family is a family with two kids.
13% of the population uses 25% of the food stamps.

According to you.

7. Louisiana

6. Tennessee

5. Oregon

4. West Virginia

3. New Mexico

2. Mississippi

1. District of Columbia

According to you.
Don’t worry, Republicans want all poor children to starve. Not just blacks.

I don't think liberals are doing a good job

The great social experiment. It failed, and now the blacks in this country are going to have to recover from THAT. And it is going to take them even longer to recover from than it has for them to recover from slavery. Because slaves didn't get paid to be stupid like they are now.

You're a sick little twit, aren't you?

7. Louisiana

6. Tennessee

5. Oregon

4. West Virginia

3. New Mexico

2. Mississippi

1. District of Columbia

According to you.
Don’t worry, Republicans want all poor children to starve. Not just blacks.

Well 99% of Leftists would prefer that children are just murdered in the womb.

7. Louisiana

6. Tennessee

5. Oregon

4. West Virginia

3. New Mexico

2. Mississippi

1. District of Columbia

The OP is not about Conservatives though.

For people on Welfare seventeen children is ridiculous, as most of them on Welfare have no intention of getting a job after two children they should be automatically sterilised regardless of if they are Black or White or whatever.

This family is normal for the black culture

7. Louisiana

6. Tennessee

5. Oregon

4. West Virginia

3. New Mexico

2. Mississippi

1. District of Columbia

The OP is not about Conservatives though.

For people on Welfare seventeen children is ridiculous, as most of them on Welfare have no intention of getting a job after two children they should be automatically sterilised regardless of if they are Black or White or whatever.
Eugenics the only way to go for those that eat..

nietzsche-pops.png

Any women who has that many fatherless children should fixed like a stray dog.

Yet, to her it's our fault that she can't pay for her bastardized children.

I think the woman needs some serious counseling; I can't help but thinking she's got a few screws loose to keep having kids, maybe she's having kids to fill some hole in her life?

I am curious, is there such a thing as getting jail time in a case like this? Something along the lines of willful child negligence/abuse? I mean at some point I'd think the law would recognize that she's /intentionally/ and /willfully/ subjecting a large number of innocent children to her abject poverty, not able to feed them or provide them a home or medical care. It might be a bit of an "odd" comparison for you lower 48ers, but we take dogs and cats away and put the parents in jail for this kind of thing...

I'm in Alaska, where dogs are treated as children - they're even ensured visitation with both "mom" and "dad" by the divorce courts up here. Dog abuse/neglect is /heavily/ frowned upon by us. It's a class C felony; 5 year sentence and a $50k fine, plus they lose all their 'parental' pet rights. You'd think that in the interest of these poor kid's welfare and future, in such an extreme case as this, that there'd be some similar felony to put this woman in a cage and keep her legs closed; certainly I think these kids need out of that situation.

I would hope that they {CPS or whatever) take the time to find a family who'd take in all the kids and keep them together; no doubt these kids are super reliant and emotionally attached to each other because they've likely got nothing else in their lives thanks to this "mother". On the plus side I know first-hand that folks like that do actually exist; my exe-brother-in-law has 14 kids with intentions to have more o_O (He makes 6 figures so aside from my personal reservations about the /constant/ fight for attention between the kidos, they're all well cared for, if not a bit spoiled rotten with their latest iPhones and shit - they literally wipe out the local shops whenever Apple puts out a new model, they take three to four vehicles so they can snag practically the entire launch stock for Anchorage. Quite possibly the most ridiculous "family tradition" I've 'seen' in my life...)

[EDIT - actually I think there's five who can drive other kidos around atm, the middle twins are 18 now, so would have been 17 last model release. The eldest twins are in their mid to late 20s as I recall, but they were still living in the *cough* house *cough* while going to school. I haven't talked to Danny since probably 2008/2009; my ex and I divorced in 2000 so I haven't been going to family holidays to chit-chat with them.]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back