hey liberals, fighting Trump is easy, what about fightin the military industrial complex or Monsanto

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
many entrenched politicians like to brag about our unemployment rate. its because we have the lowest wages in America, and the highest cost. 80 percent of us are living paycheck to paycheck, 1 car crash away from disaster.

fighting Trump is important, but its not enough. ive been struggling before 2016. i pay 2,000 dollars for childcare. its tough out here in Cali.

I recently seen a commercial (probably BS but..) to call a number if you have lymphoma(?) from using RoundUP made by Monsanto for an out of court settlement. This may not be much, but it's a chip in the wall against Monsanto...…..just saying

many entrenched politicians like to brag about our unemployment rate. its because we have the lowest wages in America, and the highest cost. 80 percent of us are living paycheck to paycheck, 1 car crash away from disaster.

fighting Trump is important, but its not enough. ive been struggling before 2016. i pay 2,000 dollars for childcare. its tough out here in Cali.
go to Honduras and you'll be thankful for what you have
...don't blame Trump/America if you can't handle/plan/etc financially/live beyond your means
I've got 2 kids...I don't make much..I sent them to private grade and high schools
I don't have cable TV/etc ...don't go out to eat much, when we do, we get value meals
Cali--hahahahahaha--the immigrant/illegal capital of the US....more people = lower wages--higher prices

Don't live in California, you shouldn't have had children.

notice how i criticized "Entrenched politicians" instead of just "Trump". ive got my eye on the ball!

Politicians will never fight against the military-industrial complex or Monsanto. They are some of the owners of our elected officials.

let's fight for a better quality of life. fight against Monsanto. fight against the military industrial complex. STAND UP AND FIGHT ON BEHALF OF YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS!
...I know the US doesn't rank in the top 10 for quality of life--but that's skewed by how many people we have compared to Iceland [ 330,000 ! ] Norway 5 million/etc
US 300,000,000
not as many ethnic groups to please/etc in these other countries
...it's difficult to get reforms--look at the ''fighting''/hatred/division/etc we see everyday all day in the US = hard to pass reforms/etc ..some people will like them --others won't/etc
difficult to please all the people all the time

Gosh. Whoever would have guessed that winning the interwebs would be so easy? Ha.

Move

That is the most laughable ranking list ever. Just research who is behind it, and you’ll realize we actually are probably #1
let's fight for a better quality of life. fight against Monsanto. fight against the military industrial complex. STAND UP AND FIGHT ON BEHALF OF YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS!
...I know the US doesn't rank in the top 10 for quality of life--but that's skewed by how many people we have compared to Iceland [ 330,000 ! ] Norway 5 million/etc
US 300,000,000
...it's difficult to get reforms--look at the ''fighting''/hatred/division/etc we see everyday all day in the US = hard to pass reforms/etc ..some people will like them --others won't/etc

That is the most laughable ranking list ever. Just research who is behind it, and you’ll realize we actually are probably #1
US 300,000,000
hundreds of thousands do come here every year--so it can't be that bad

the average American worker has not gotten a raise since 1980.

the unemployment rate is low, thats right, but who does that benefit?

the benefits are going to corporations, and working folks are getting the shaft. this is a Republican and Democrat problem. thats why we need folks from outside of politics like Trump and Ocasio-Castro to shake things up.

Trump is adressing America's unhappiness with the establishment in every part of our country. the problem is that Trump's prescriptions are bad

Cali is trying to make it hard for their citizens. You should demand free stuff to offset. Free healthcare, free income, and they should probably make you house payment for you also.

Good thing you have illegals to do the work Americans refuse to do.

Donna Carol Voss - California Continues to Steamroll Its Citizens’ Rights by Appointing an Illegal Alien to a Statewide Post

Forum List

Back