hey libbs and atheist got something for ya !!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
did you know that modern science cannot duplicate what you like to claim as the the beginning of life !!! we cannot create one single cell using the same stuff you people claim caused life !!

Last edited:
did you know that modern science cannot duplicate what you like to claim as the the beginning of life !!! we cannot create one single cell using the same stuff you people claim caused life !!

Haven't been at it that long. It may have taken a billion years. Check back then. :cool:

thnks. happy 4th yiddie

The Following User Says Thank You to yidnar For This Useful Post:
ThanksMoron (Today)

jesusq.jpg

Give scientist a couple billion years to experiment....im sure they right combination will come up at some point.

Before we entertain Yidnar comments, Let us stop for a second and ask the most basic of question:What is a life form?

Notice that the religious have problems defining this as well...and they are in contact with the creator of all lifeforms.

Kind of like being in contact with an automechanic but can't define what a car is. A Pretty strange situation, huh?

Before we entertain Yidnar comments, Let us stop for a second and ask the most basic of question:What is a life form?

Notice that the religious have problems defining this as well...and they are in contact with the creator of all lifeforms.

Kind of like being in contact with an automechanic but can't define what a car is. A Pretty strange situation, huh?
a child in the womb is a life form !! we have no trouble with what life is however the left seems a little confused !!

what is your point, and who cares? this is not an easy thing to do, yet you see this as evidence that... god exists? All this is evidence of is that this is difficult, and we are at present, limited, but we will eventually break through and we able to do it.

There exists ZERO empirical evidence for god, yet you expect us to believe? Unless God reveals himself to me, I see no reason to. If he doesn't care enough about his own creation to even show himself and spare me from eternal hell, then he is a fucking self-righteous, overblown asshole that doesn't deserve my respect. The reality is that no god exists. He is man made to ease your fragile little mind about the prospect of death.

"It is not possible that all religions are correct, but it is possible that they are all wrong." Matt Dillahunty

Last edited:

Forum List

Back