hey let's all be friends, ay?

One would think it was 12 and under there!
That why we don't let you in...

Please, old man. Get real. You are 12 on the inside and 200 on the outside. Don't be bitter though. :321:
Can't be,, when I look at you I realize that some people don't age well..And I celebrate...

I'm beautiful, especially next to you! :lol: You ugly old man trying to pick up on teenage girls. Lol.

You KNOW you can't get a real woman. Isn't that right Moon face?
A real woman, oh you mean those ones that treat men like an ATM?

If that's all you're good for . . . You've got nothing else going for you I suppose. Besides, who are you kidding? You've got no money. Lol.

That why we don't let you in...

Please, old man. Get real. You are 12 on the inside and 200 on the outside. Don't be bitter though. :321:
Can't be,, when I look at you I realize that some people don't age well..And I celebrate...

I'm beautiful, especially next to you! :lol: You ugly old man trying to pick up on teenage girls. Lol.

If that's all you're good for . . . You've got nothing else going for you I suppose. Besides, who are you kidding? You've got no money. Lol.
If I have no money, how can I afford all this free air?

Still waiting for you to post a pic. I'm sure everyone is curious about how young and gorgeous you are and how well you've aged next to me, because you know, I'm just an ugly old woman! Lol. :p

Still waiting for you to post a pic. I'm sure everyone is curious about how young and gorgeous you are and how well you've aged next to me, because you know, I'm just an ugly old woman! Lol. :p

I think ya look pretty good when you're sober, ChrisL

upload_2016-6-17_18-48-9-png.78533

I didn't say you were old, just well worn...

I didn't say you were old, just well worn...

How would you know, you crackpot? Oh look! There's a bulbasaur! :2up:

I don't get drunk since my dad died from alcohol. :) Go accuse someone else here of being a drunk, K? Cuz it's not me.

I don't get drunk since my dad died from alcohol. :) Go accuse someone else here of being a drunk, K? Cuz it's not me.
Rubbing?

Rubbing?

Rubbing? You're rubbing yourself? I believe it, weirdo.

Rubbing?

Be careful as he may also being doing that with your pictures!

Rubbing?
Trying to see if I can get the paint off..

Be careful as he may also being doing that with your pictures!

Forum List

Back