Hey leftists, please give me ONE reason to trust the government to do ANYTHING...

The problems thois country has does not come out of the government our founders left us.

Most started after the Reconstruction when states rights took a major ding. Then Wilsonian democrats drove this nation right down the shitter combined with FDR and LBJ social reforms.

All political bullshit.

YOU are not the only voter in this country , its a democracy and you are not the ruler
No I'm not, it'd be the perfect world if I was the only voter :razz:. That's painfully obvious to me cause there are millions of more people around here I keep running into.

As for political bullshit. More like political fact. And also, all of us know your well documented allergy to fact.

The problems thois country has does not come out of the government our founders left us.

Most started after the Reconstruction when states rights took a major ding. Then Wilsonian democrats drove this nation right down the shitter combined with FDR and LBJ social reforms.

We tried a government centered on States Rights

It FAILED

It brought us slavery, segregation and Civil War

It FAILED

Do not try to blend and confuse the foolishness of the Articles of Confederation with honest states rights under a framework of federalism to facilitate trade and form a common defense.

Sorry RW, that false argument won't fly.

No we don't have any semblance to that government

We abolished slavery
We allow women to vote
We provide a basic safety net for our people
We look out for the less fortunate
We have established a global economy
We protect civil rights

yeah, its called the amend

ment process....and lol @ global economy.

18th century America is not somewhere you would like to live

And 21st century America is not somewhere the founders would want to live.

One constitutional republic based on law instead of tyranny

There are hundreds of governments on earth. You must have at least a dozen who are better than the US

Better? What the fuck are you talking about?

You never answered what government in the world is better than ours

I wasn't aware I made a point like that. Really grasping at straws aren't you?

So let me get this straight....you morons are providing a false dilemma of...

"If you don't love it, go somewhere else." and that is your argument? Right? Am I getting this correct?

Last edited:

It FAILED

As Big Fitz stated, you're mixing the Articles with federalism in reference to your state argument.
States rights outweighing the federal government was the original intention and then Hamilton came along.....

The founders left us a government that the people could be in charge of.

They built it so we could decide our futures.

Why do you hate that part of their government design?

Because Obama is in office, and as much as they tout it, they have little understanding of the Constitution. The genius of the Framers was that they knew they could not envision our future, so they created a LIVING DOCUMENT. They have no understanding of that.

The described amendment process is how the government adapts to the times. NOT grasping at straws to justify tyrannical and unconstitutional usurpations of the natural rights of the American person. Dumbass.

One person's "tyrannical and unconstitutional usurpations of the natural rights of the American person" is freedom for another. Shitstain.

I dont fear my government.

I realize it can be taken over by greed and or idiots.

That is not the governments fault that is the peoples fault.

I love the government my founders built.

Yes, I loved the government originally built by the founders. Unfortunaltely, we have no semblance of that government now.

We abolished slavery
We allow women to vote
We protect civil rights

They don't care about any of that,

Those are the things they think are wrong with this country.

So you think the federal government should do whatever it damn well pleases and ignore the amendment process? fucktard

Yes, I loved the government originally built by the founders. Unfortunaltely, we have no semblance of that government now.

We abolished slavery
We allow women to vote
We protect civil rights

You don't honestly believe that do you? Anything that is changed to the constitution that goes through the amendment process IS legitimate. ANYTHING. No liberty minded American can deny that.

It is the things changed that DOES NOT go through the legal amendment process that we have issue with, as should any intelligent American.

That's a false choice and you know it.

the government we have today is NOT the government the founders left us.

So tell me do you think our first president hated our country because he said this about government:

That doesn't sound like a man who likes the government the founders created does it?

I agree with George.

No you dont, you agree with glenn Beck.

George never said the government they created was EASY he did think it was teh best government in the world though.

You hate it beacuse it doent do YOUR bidding.

You are not the final arbitor of what the contitution says.

You are merely ONE of its citizens jsut like me.

I still love it even though it does not always do my bidding.

You seem to ONLY love it when it does YOUR bidding.

I don't want the fucking government to do anything for me. i want it to leave me the fuck alone.

And BTW you have watched and listened to Beck more than I because I have not once tuned into his show. I don't need to be spoon fed my opinions like you.

That Washington quote was from a man who obviously distrusted government. How do you reconcile that when you say one must love our government?

Would you like government to leave food suppliers and producers alone so they can cut corners for profit and infect the population with e-coli or salmonella poisoning? Would you like government to leave polluters alone so they can dump their waste into our water supply and emit carcinogens in the air we breath?

You really need to look at the whole picture. If we didn't have a government or it was reduced to total ineffectiveness, WHAT do you surmise would replace it, the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus???

"The equal rights of man, and the happiness of every individual, are now acknowledged to be the only legitimate objects of government. Modern times have the signal advantage, too, of having discovered the only device by which these rights can be secured, to wit: government by the people, acting not in person, but by representatives chosen by themselves, that is to say, by every man of ripe years and sane mind, who contributes either by his purse or person to the support of his country." --Thomas Jefferson to A. Coray, 1823. ME 15:482

Last edited:

We abolished slavery
We allow women to vote
We protect civil rights

Yeap they talk of repealing things like the 14th amendment.

...that is not an enumerated power. I'll wait.

You either like the government our founders left us or not.

The fact that YOU PRETEND the constitution says one thing while the arbitors of the constitution the founders left us says another is merely a product of your fantasies.

I dont trust them to do anything the constitution doesnt allow them to do.

You are jsut so full of piss and lies you dont know what is enumerated or not.

Hahahahaha.

Man, I know so much more than you it's sad, and you make yourself look like a moron.
I'll stop you in your tracks or make you look even more stupid right now.

IF the federal government was intended to have every single power to do anything they wished, as you say, then what pray tell is the purpose of the 10th amendment?

This ought to be good.

You claimed I said something I never said very early on in tbhis thread.

This is how the right opperates.

You pull shit right out of your ass and then claim its what someone said.

And 21st century America is not somewhere the founders would want to live.

You could not be more wrong..

Our founding fathers would be proud of what their country has become

You are sick.

If our founding fathers could come back and see what we've done, the first thing they would criticize is the power corporations and special interests have gained over We, the People and the government they created.

Forum List

Back