Hey leftists, please give me ONE reason to trust the government to do ANYTHING...

You are not the final arbitor of what the constitution means.

There is a method in our government to decide this.

Why do you hate your own government?

Why do you support those in robes over those who actually wrote the document and your own personal common sense?

Also, is it so hard to comprehend an individual "hating" a person or entity that lies to their face consistently? Not supporting today's bastardization of what a constitutional republic should be, is not the same as supporting what it is meant to be, which is the difference between me and you.

Have you ever read the federalist papers? You can get a copy from your local book store for no more than ten bucks. Consider it. But I know you won't. I know people like you...you swim in your ignorance with a smile and a wink. That is why you always lose debates on these issues, you just can't invoke anything based on common sense or reality, which is what *GASP* "TRUTH" is based on.

Last edited:
The founders left us a government that the people could be in charge of.

They built it so we could decide our futures.

Why do you hate that part of their government design?

Attachments

• $ST-274.jpg
    $ST-274.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 61
I dont fear my government.

I realize it can be taken over by greed and or idiots.

That is not the governments fault that is the peoples fault.

I love the government my founders built.

Ignore my questions yet again. If I ever debated you in person, in a class or whatever, it would be so much fun, I'd have everyone laughing at your stupidity. I can imagine your main point would be "NUH UH!" hahahaha. typical intellectual misfit.

Welcome to America where we practice politics as a fad.

Today's fad is "government is evil" .. and because we are invented, intellectually lazy and EASILY controlled people .. let's all jump on the fad.

Now to climb on board this mindfuck, you'll have to suspend thinking and pretend you're an eggplant. Eggplants don't think. Eggplants don't know that everything public is government. Police, fire, roads, interstate highways, on and on and on and on. You can sit an eggplant in front of you and tell it that none of those things have value anymore .. and government can't do anything worthy of trust .. but the eggplant doesn't know that's how this country was built. Government. You can tell the eggplant that "rugged individualism" and Davey Crockett are all that is responsible for America.

You can even call the eggplants "patriots." The eggplant patriots don't understand the hypocrisy of claiming you love this nation while you have no respect for its history.

Women's rights
Worker's rights
Children's rights
Civil rights
Gay rights
Seniors
The handicapped
College loans that help put the parents of the eggplants through college
On and on and on and on ....

Eggplants don't care about any of that .. they don't care that NONE of that could have been accomplished without government .. so it's real easy to convince them the country and this world is all about them. Next thing you know they'll be asking you the name one reason to trust government .. better read, one reason to trust any government from the other party.

Just put the fad on eggplant TV .. get a few choice people who all they do is talk on eggplant radio .. and before you know it you have an army of eggplants wearing the fad.

...amazing

Last edited:
You only pretend you were not answered because you have no defense of your position in light of my answers

A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government, and this is necessary to close the circle of our felicity. Thomas Jefferson, First Inaugural Address.

Seems to me we do not have the government this founding father speaks of

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is argument of tyrants. It is the creed of slaves." William Pitt in the House of Commons November 18, 1783

Seems to me we have the kind of government that tells us the necessity of regulation regardless of the infringements regulation places upon us.

How about this one?

"We must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt. We must make our selection between economy and liberty or profusion and servitude. If we run into such debts as that we must be taxed in our meat in our drink, in our necessities and comforts, in our labors and in our amusements, for our callings and our creeds...our people.. must come to labor sixteen hours in the twenty-four, give earnings of fifteen of these to the government for their debts and daily expenses; and the sixteenth being insufficient to afford us bread, we must live.. We have not time to think, no means of calling the mis-managers to account, but be glad to obtain subsistence by hiring ourselves to rivet their chains on the necks of our fellow suffers. Our landholders, too...retaining indeed the title and stewardship of estates called theirs, but held really in trust for the treasury, must...be contented with penury, obscurity and exile.. private fortunes are destroyed by public as well as by private extravagance.

This is the tendency of all human governments. A departure from principle becomes a precedent for a second; that second for a third; and so on, till the bulk of society is reduced to mere automatons of misery, to have no sensibilities left but for sinning and suffering... And the fore horse of this frightful team is public debt. Taxation follows that, and in its train wretchedness and oppression." Thomas Jefferson

So what love of government did these men, the very authors of our Constitution, share?

Government is a necessary evil nothing more. To trust government is to wind up a slave to it.

Government is not evil.

Our government is not evil.

There are people who seek to strip the peoples control of our government from the people.

These people are evil.

Why do you folks defend these evil people all day long?

Because Obama is in office, and as much as they tout it, they have little understanding of the Constitution. The genius of the Framers was that they knew they could not envision our future, so they created a LIVING DOCUMENT. They have no understanding of that.

Government is not evil.

Our government is not evil.

There are people who seek to strip the peoples control of our government from the people.

These people are evil.

Why do you folks defend these evil people all day long?

So our founding father's did not trust government and that makes them evil in your mind?

Government is as evil as the people who are elected to it. We always get the government we deserve and if our hearts are ruled by evil, as a nation, our representatives will reflect that as well.

That being said, till this current crop of counter establishment electees proves they're different, our government will reflect a lot of evil and greed and envy in our hearts.

Last edited:

Because Obama is in office, and as much as they tout it, they have little understanding of the Constitution. The genius of the Framers was that they knew they could not envision our future, so they created a LIVING DOCUMENT. They have no understanding of that.

The described amendment process is how the government adapts to the times. NOT grasping at straws to justify tyrannical and unconstitutional usurpations of the natural rights of the American person. Dumbass.

The problems thois country has does not come out of the government our founders left us.

It comes out of the fact that we have allowed MONEY to run too much of our system.

When we clear out the money then it will opperate as designed.

You on the right fight for the money to have a strangle hold on our system.

Why do you people do that?

They have no understanding because they use the lies of the people who would strip the people of the power.

They have allowed their brains and votes to be purchased by the uber wealthy by means of Fox

I dont fear my government.

I realize it can be taken over by greed and or idiots.

That is not the governments fault that is the peoples fault.

I love the government my founders built.

Yes, I loved the government originally built by the founders. Unfortunaltely, we have no semblance of that government now.

Only in your twisted mind.

you just dont like that they left a living document.

Why do you hate the government the founders left us?

Well, thank you for being honest. I can't understand why a human being would choose bondage to liberty, but hell, whatever makes you feel good. Unfortunately, this is not a reason for someone like me, who believes in natural rights to trust a federal government to do things for me that I can do myself, and thus relinquishing said natural rights.

So, thanks again, but I need more reason.

Nice rightwing rhetoric..Bondage? :lol:

Care to name a government on earth that you prefer?

I'd prefer a constitutional republic based on law instead of an oligarchy based on tyranny any day.

Name one ...

I will wait

Forum List

Back