Hey leftist-stay out of my kitchen!

Well, well, well... looks like the dumbocrat controlled Senate, lead by the ultimate dumbocrat (with an emphasis on dumb) Harry Reid, is looking to unconstitutionally expand powers and through expanding their surveillance of your personal life. Great job liberals! Keep expanding government and surrendering freedom in exchange for free shit like birth control pills and cell phones.

Senate Bill Rewrite Lets Feds Read Your E-Mail Without Warrants
Big Brother is getting bigger

A Senate proposal touted as protecting Americans' e-mail privacy has been quietly rewritten, giving government agencies more surveillance power than they possess under current law.

CNET has learned that Patrick Leahy, the influential Democratic chairman of the Senate Judiciary committee, has dramatically reshaped his legislation in response to law enforcement concerns. A vote on his bill, which now authorizes warrantless access to Americans' e-mail, is scheduled for next week.

Senate bill rewrite lets feds read your e-mail without warrants | Politics and Law - CNET News

losing what?
you still can't shut me up...LOL
until im silent..you have not won :)

im still talking and you are the one calling me a slut due to cancer and assuming it is because im some whore when your 'argument' goes bad....who is losing? again?

jerk it little man jerk your keyboard...harder harder i havent shut up yet..!!!

See what I mean? Once again you change the subject after I own you on the last one. You brought up your vagina sweetie (because that is all you are and all you will ever be).

By the way, my "argument" never went "bad". It's been flawless (because I'm on the side of the facts - while you contradict yourself), which is why you keep changing the subject.

no dick bag my having HPV is NOT factual..it was a wrong assumption.
cancer,it is in fact, hereditary for the women in my family..has nothing to do with my sex life.

your 'flawless argument' is a giant flaw.

Aww... is the little parasite upset because I pointed out how she had to make this (and everything) about her vagina? Is it upset how I exposed the extraordinary hypocrisy of screaming "stay out of my vagina" while demanding that government climb in there and provide every want and need for it? :rofl:

Let-Them-Eat-Lettuce-300x195.jpg
Queen Michelle likes takeout Lobster... 2 a day for lunch, please.

You gotta admit, though. She's the picture of good health and so is her family.

And we owe her for her speeches on her husband being Kenyan.

How else would we know?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO_1wpSis14]Michelle Obama confirms that her husband was born in Kenya, Africa. - YouTube[/ame]

People are their own strange mixtures of good when truthful.

:muahaha:

I was at a church luncheon one time when lunch hadn't arrived by 2:30 pm and people were getting out of sorts. Some lady in the back piped up "OK, who let the skinny one go for takeout?"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

hey rightest..STAY OUT OF MY VAGINA AND STOP CREEPIN IN MY WOMB AND MY BEDROOM AND STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE <3

you stay out of my br and my vag and i stay out of your food...deal?

"When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." -Rep. Ron Paul

That's fair. How about you just cover your own birth control and I'll buy my own food?

dont have a problem with that. due to ovarian cancer ive been in menos for years :D

Anyone want to bet this was the direct result of HPV from the lib hippie chick who thinks the government owes her vagina antibiotics, lubes, pregnancy prevention tools, abortions, and more - all while screaming like an emotional lunatic "stay out of my vagina"? It would be an hysterical SNL skit if this wasn't such a tragic reality of these people.

HPV doesn't cause ovarian cancer. If it is going to cause a cancer it would more likely be cervical cancer. Possibly vaginal although that isn't as common. There are some things I simply don't go after people for, no matter what their political opinion, and cancer is one of them. Seen too many suffer and die from this disease. Gotta have some standards. At least I do.

Last edited:
so shut the fuck up, sit the fuck down

so freedom of speech is only for you?

and good luck with that you creepy sick disgusting fucking womb stalker..if you want to shut me up i guess you would have to stop my heartbeat..

and it has been my observation that little napolean keyboard warriors furiously 'jerking' their keys, do not, in reality, display the sufficient courage to back up their 'board warrior' statements/farts/threats/et al..in the end you are left in the dark just beating your keys in frustration <3.

shut me up bitch.

Yes - you're clearly not educated enough or responsible enough for freedom of speech.

Freedom of Speech is for everyone. In this country we don't decide someone doesn't get freedom of speech because YOU think they are not educated enough.

There's an awful lot of people that need to shut up then. I can think of several on FOX and right wing radio for starters and I don't believe they need to be silenced.

We are the US, not Iran or China-we don't silence people.

See what I mean? Once again you change the subject after I own you on the last one. You brought up your vagina sweetie (because that is all you are and all you will ever be).

By the way, my "argument" never went "bad". It's been flawless (because I'm on the side of the facts - while you contradict yourself), which is why you keep changing the subject.

cancer,it is in fact, hereditary for the women in my family..has nothing to do with my sex life.

Aww... is the little parasite upset because I pointed out how she had to make this (and everything) about her vagina? Is it upset how I exposed the extraordinary hypocrisy of screaming "stay out of my vagina" while demanding that government climb in there and provide every want and need for it? :rofl:

Perhaps the government will provide a penis to fill it.

Hey right wingers stay out of my life

Don't tell my wife she doesn't have rights to her own reproductive rights
Don't tell my brother he can't marry his boyfriend
Don't listen to my phone calls with out my permission
Dont tell me I can't smoke pot

I can keep going, but what's the point, the rwers on this board prob. Cant even read what I am writing

No one gives a shit if your wife had a dozen abortions, as long as she paid for it

Your brother can get f---ed by his boyfriend, it has nothing to do with marriage

Your international phone calls are still being monitored by your marxist regime

Any adolescent stoner drug addict can still get high

Hey right wingers stay out of my life

Don't tell my wife she doesn't have rights to her own reproductive rights
Don't tell my brother he can't marry his boyfriend
Don't listen to my phone calls with out my permission
Dont tell me I can't smoke pot

I can keep going, but what's the point, the rwers on this board prob. Cant even read what I am writing

How's Obama repealing the Patriot Act working out for you? :lol:

Hey leftist

Stay out of my kitchen! Stop telling me what to eat, drink or smoke. Thank you.

I'll drink
I'll eat
and I'll do what ever the fuck I want.

Stay out of my kitchen!
Out of my life
and out of my way!

Not a problem.. When wine and crackers is AKA and refered to as Jeebus's blood and flesh.. it sorta takes the fun outta snackin at your house.. :lol:

dont have a problem with that. due to ovarian cancer ive been in menos for years :D

Anyone want to bet this was the direct result of HPV from the lib hippie chick who thinks the government owes her vagina antibiotics, lubes, pregnancy prevention tools, abortions, and more - all while screaming like an emotional lunatic "stay out of my vagina"? It would be an hysterical SNL skit if this wasn't such a tragic reality of these people.

HPV doesn't cause ovarian cancer. If it is going to cause a cancer it would more likely be cervical cancer. Possibly vaginal although that isn't as common. There are some things I simply don't go after people for, no matter what their political opinion, and cancer is one of them. Seen too many suffer and die from this disease. Gotta have some standards. At least I do.

For the record, it's not like I was wishing cancer on anyone nor applauding that she had gone through this. I just said, based on her comments, that it was the result of "x".

Perhaps the government will provide a penis to fill it.

LMAO! Damn that was funny Katz!

Hey leftist

Stay out of my kitchen! Stop telling me what to eat, drink or smoke. Thank you.

I'll drink
I'll eat
and I'll do what ever the fuck I want.

Stay out of my kitchen!
Out of my life
and out of my way!

I don't care what the fuck you eat, drink, smoke, or cook (as long as it's not something like a meth lab).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back