Hey Lefties, Lookie Here

Nuts!

AcornHead.jpg

A few observations:

- What is the tax issue you see here? That a "nonpartisan" group focused on a political ideology is trying to use the IRS to attack groups they oppose? Or is the fact that a private group (that I at least had never heard of) is calling for an investigation proof enough for you of wrongdoing on TOP's part?

- This apparent "news" story does not exactly seem to live up to Fox News claim of being "fair and balanced". It appears to consist entirely of statements directly from "Cause of Action" without any independent reportage. It could essentially function as a press release from "Cause of Action" and indeed appears prominently on that group's website.

- This complaint does not seem to fit very closely into the claimed mission of "Cause of Action" (About | Cause of Action). The group claims to be attacking the federal government, but instead in this case is trying to use the federal government (ie, the IRS) to attack a private organization.

A few observations:

- What is the tax issue you see here? That a "nonpartisan" group focused on a political ideology is trying to use the IRS to attack groups they oppose? Or is the fact that a private group (that I at least had never heard of) is calling for an investigation proof enough for you of wrongdoing on TOP's part?

- This apparent "news" story does not exactly seem to live up to Fox News claim of being "fair and balanced". It appears to consist entirely of statements directly from "Cause of Action" without any independent reportage. It could essentially function as a press release from "Cause of Action" and indeed appears prominently on that group's website.

- This complaint does not seem to fit very closely into the claimed mission of "Cause of Action" (About | Cause of Action). The group claims to be attacking the federal government, but instead in this case is trying to use the federal government (ie, the IRS) to attack a private organization.

Non Partisan group my white ass.

Forum List

Back