Hey ladies...

The big question is, since Goldcatt was one of the more offended posters by this thread...

Are we cool Goldcatt?

:beer: :confused: ????

Did you miss my post earlier? It's not personal. Of course we're cool. :beer:

Psh, this thread went WAY farther than I thought it would, there's too many pages for me to go back and catch up on. I'll take your word for it :lol:

Epic joke gone bad. :lol:

We've all been there. Don't worry about it. Just don't do it again. ;)

Did you miss my post earlier? It's not personal. Of course we're cool. :beer:

Psh, this thread went WAY farther than I thought it would, there's too many pages for me to go back and catch up on. I'll take your word for it :lol:

Epic joke gone bad. :lol:

We've all been there. Don't worry about it. Just don't do it again. ;)

Now I don't know about THAT, its humor factor seemed pretty evenly divided.

Nothing at all is sexist about his avatar. You are being absurd.

And nothing I said had anything to do with me being a wanker, he was just as absurd.
The absurd can be wankers. You were being absurd by telling him his avatar is sexist.

Not only that, as a woman I have little need for those with a misplaced patriarchal attitude to speak for my gender - out of the blue - as to what will offend us. I am perfectly capable of doing that myself, as are most women at USMB. His avatar is not sexist to any woman here, and we are a pretty strong and intelligent bunch of women at USMB, irrespective of political leaning.

You've already been discredited as the spokesperson for all women here. Now could you please explain why it only matters if the avatar is sexist to women? It doesn't matter if men are offended?

And nothing I said had anything to do with me being a wanker, he was just as absurd.
The absurd can be wankers. You were being absurd by telling him his avatar is sexist.

Not only that, as a woman I have little need for those with a misplaced patriarchal attitude to speak for my gender - out of the blue - as to what will offend us. I am perfectly capable of doing that myself, as are most women at USMB. His avatar is not sexist to any woman here, and we are a pretty strong and intelligent bunch of women at USMB, irrespective of political leaning.

You've already been discredited as the spokesperson for all women here. ....
I have? Show me one female poster who has said Colin's avatar is sexist. Then, look for a brain - maybe eBay has a discount or a refurbished one for you.

Oh nevermind. It looks like the posts above have brought this thread to an end.

Speaking for all women at USMB, I pronounce it done.

I have? Show me one female poster who has said Colin's avatar is sexist. Then, look for a brain - maybe eBay has a discount or a refurbished one for you.

Sorry, but all women at USMB would like you to STFU now. Thanks. Good bye.

You've already been discredited as the spokesperson for all women here. Now could you please explain why it only matters if the avatar is sexist to women? It doesn't matter if men are offended?

Evidently it doesn't to the spokesperson for all women.

Sorry, but all women at USMB would like you to STFU now. Thanks. Good bye.
I suppose you have to weigh some choices - properly and logically discrediting me (and when logic demonstrates something, I listen) or enjoying the corner you are in.

Show me one person male or female that said it was sexist.
I said it could be construed as sexist.
The fact that you altered my words to support your argument is intellectually weak.

Show me one person male or female that said it was sexist.
I said it could be construed as sexist.
The fact that you altered my words to support your argument is intellectually weak.
Lots of shit is possible, but there is little strength of argument in stating the possibility of the absurd.

alan1/batboy/mountainman/connery was always a creep.

this thread is funny as fuck.

Forum List

Back