Hey ladies...

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
picture removed.

That is all :D

Not only in poor taste but it suggests or promotes illegal activity, even if in jest... i.e. wife beating, etc.

Care

Mrs. BBD would kick your ass if you pulled that crap around here... Must say, that out of all the posts I have ever seen on this board, this one has the most POOR TASTE.:evil:

Some people have no sense of humor, what a shame.

Says the guy who's wife pretty much admittedly OWNS him :rolleyes:

Maybe that picture is reversed in your house?

Damn, tough crowd!

I guess none of you have ever laughed at ANYTHING EVER that was derived from poor taste. :rolleyes:

I guarantee that SOMEONE who thinks this is in poor taste has laughed at either Family Guy or South Park, which both wouldn't exist without the poor taste factor.

Si Modo tell me you didn't laugh at that Eagles fan video, which was of course ultimately done in bad taste.

perhaps the problem is we have all known a person beaten and battered...nothing even remotely funny about the pic....both the shows you mentioned are satire and cartoons.....perhaps stark reality of a woman being brutalized is not something most find funny...kenny is not a real person who dies every show....

family guy i dont watch..

my god...its a fucking joke people.

Why do you tell a woman with a black eye?

Nothing you haven't told her once already!

Why did the woman cross the road?

Who gives a shit...whats she doing out of the kitchen

How do you know when your wife died?

The sex is the same but the dishes pile up!

Am I a woman beater? No

Have I ever hit a woman? No

Are those jokes funny?

YES

Sense of Humor

Learn it...Live it

married and I laughed at the pic

that picture isn't even that bad either

shes not getting hit

she has no visible bruises or marks on her

there are much worse pics that could have been posted that depicts domestic abuse..people need to relax. He didn't post it maliciously to glorify domestic abuse

Forum List

Back