Hey LA RAM FAN, I am looking for you mutherfucker

Where you at? Jared Golf is his name. fucking fraud

LOL!!!! How did our Cowboys look last night???? You are gonna bust on the Rams losing after how pathetic our team looked last night???

Or as the rest of the NFL calls that --- "any given Sunday".

37 to 9. What a whuppin'. Bwahahaha.

That's true, but I thought their offense was so POWERFUL

Iggles' offense is powerful. But the Cowgirls are just powerfully offensive.

LOL!!!! How did our Cowboys look last night???? You are gonna bust on the Rams losing after how pathetic our team looked last night???

Got a chance at revenge at the end of the season. Cowpies will have Elliot back and a chance to play spoiler.

Not that powerful if they had 7 pts at the half

Got a chance at revenge at the end of the season. Cowpies will have Elliot back and a chance to play spoiler.

They will be 5-9 or 6-8 when zeke returns

So a guy in his first year as a starting QB learning a new system under a new coach facing one of the top five best defenses on the road against a very loud noisy crowd is a fraud? okay gotcha.:lmao:

I figured this game and the Eagles game would be their two toughest tests of the rest of year of the five tough teams they have left to face,four now.

This one i figured he would struggle in,one of the very best defenses on the road against a tough crowd? thats NEVER easy.Plus Keenum now that he is away from mr conservative Jeff Fisher,the worst coach in the NFL last year who ran a dinosaur unimagitive offense,now that he is no longer being coached by him,he looks like he has found his way home as a starting QB.:thup: and he was especially motivated for this game the fact it was his former team that let him go.He wanted to play his best ever and be his sharpest ever.

They were entering very unfavorable circumstances as well. Before last week when they finally had their first home game in forever,they only had ONE game at home in a six week period.what kind of BS is that?:mad:

They had THREE back to back to back games on the road,then they FINALLY came back home for a home game against the Seahawks,then after that had two back to back road games AGAIN. again that is such bullshit.:mad:

that takes a toll on ANY team all that road travel going across country like that and affects you mentally no matter how good a scoring team you are.

I would have liked to see them face them under more favorable circumstances where they had not been such road warriors going clear across the country constantly all the time. they would have at LEAST been more mentally focused.

they will finally get two back to back home games for the first time all year so hopefully they can play the eagles tough,sorry but I am afraid the birds look to be the best team to go to the superbowl this year from the NFC.

I need to speak to LA RAM FAN not you

you get your wish now.lol

I of course hope my Rams do everything possible of course to win that game so here is the deal,if your Cowboys go and do their part and beat that phony fraud team the chargers that nobody in LA LA land wants there this thanksgiving,then my Rams will owe you a win against the Eagles.deal?:D I could care less how many games the cowboys win the rest of the year of course but that is the ONE GAME I wont accept them losing and it is unnacceptable for them to lose that game.

they do their job thankgiving day against that phony fraud team the SAN DIEGO Chargers,then I will hold my Rams accountable if they dont do their job against the Eagles.so you get to telling your cowboys they need to win this thursday or the deal is off.lol

i am afraid it just got tougher now for my Rams to help you out though,this so much sucks.

Robert Woods, Rams’ top receiver, to miss multiple games with shoulder injury – Orange County Register

got to also remember the NFL doesnt rig games for the rams to win all the time as they do the cheats either which is why they win all the time when they lose key players.My Rams dont have that luxary.

Last edited:
FBJ,just do YOUR part and beat this team this thursday.thats all i ask.:up:

the team that is NOBODYS team.:D

At halftime, the lead was 30 points.

Yet the Chargers are still a dud in Los Angeles.

They failed to sell out the small soccer stadium, despite needing to sell only about 25,500 tickets.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Team Spanos gets it together, and rest of AFC West spirals downward

Just beat this team below baby,the team that has crowds that look like this for ALL their ALLEGED home games.:rofl::lmao:
DHJhe6bU0AA9lom.jpg

23755346_1491969357525240_7684898295671227292_n.jpg

Last edited:
an endangered species indeed this phony fraud team is that you play on thanksgiving.:beer::up:

Low voltage: How Chargers fans became an endangered species

Cowboys season is over and will finish 5-11 or 6-10

yeah but the one game i ask them to win is tomorrow against the team nobody in california wants.

btw i think its funny as hell you want my rams to beat the eagles so bad when your cowboys did not even make it a game in their last game.lol

an endangered species indeed this phony fraud team is that you play on thanksgiving.:beer::up:

Low voltage: How Chargers fans became an endangered species

Cowboys season is over and will finish 5-11 or 6-10

yeah but the one game i ask them to win is tomorrow against the team nobody in california wants.

btw i think its funny as hell you want my rams to beat the eagles so bad when your cowboys did not even make it a game in their last game.lol

Now that i think about it i want the eagles to finish 15-1

That is because they will be expected to reach the SB since it would be 3 months since their last loss

Forum List

Back