Hey Joz this one's for you!

Trinity

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2004
Here is a pic from my daughter's graduation from left to right....................... Sara (18), Michael (16), Me, Dad (gaffer) Bottom Jesse (6), William (9).

Attachments

• $107900004.jpg
    $107900004.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 173
What a great looking family!! But are you sure they belong to you?? Looks like William looks like gaffer but I'm not sure if any of the others look like you.

Tell Sara congratulations!

Joz said:
What a great looking family!! But are you sure they belong to you?? Looks like William looks like gaffer but I'm not sure if any of the others look like you.

Tell Sara congratulations!

You know I wonder that myself sometimes, Jesse more so then the other's all of them but Jesse have blonde hair and blue eyes, some how Jesse ended up with brown hair and brown eyes and he has a very dark olive complexion I guess it must be the indian showing up in him more then the other's. It's hard to tell in the picture but Michael is about 6 foot tall or more, I am 5"6" and I had on boots with a 3 inch heel! The scary part is he is not done growing!

Congrats to your daughter! And congrats to you as well for your child graduating! Nice choice by the way to name her Sara... That's a great name... ;)

kancer43 said:
Congrats to your daughter! And congrats to you as well for your child graduating! Nice choice by the way to name her Sara... That's a great name... ;)

Thankyou!

I loved that name, her name was originally suppose to be Rachel Renee, then I heard that song one day, Sara smiles by Hall and Oates, so it was changed at the last minute to Sara Nicole! :)

Joz said:
My son would have been a 'Sarah', had he been a girl.

Jesse was going to be Taylor Jessica, then we found out he was a boy, so he became Jesse Taylor. However I am begining to think I should have named him Jesse James! ;)

Trinity said:
Jesse was going to be Taylor Jessica, then we found out he was a boy, so he became Jesse Taylor. However I am begining to think I should have named him Jesse James! ;)

LOL1 :rotflmao:

Trinity said:
Here is a pic from my daughter's graduation from left to right....................... Sara (18), Michael (16), Me, Dad (gaffer) Bottom Jesse (6), William (9).

By your avatar I pictured you as a pole dancer...now I see you are just a cute and sexy mom..... :mm:

Said1 said:
Charming as per your usual. You always know exactly what to say! :slap:

I do get myself in trouble from time to time though....just can't stop myself..
just call em how I see em...then again I may be blind...old age don't ya know...
Your are about my youngest daughters age so I am sure you will set me straight!...lol :bang3:

Trinity said:

My sister's name is Sara'h'. Great name.

And tell "Sara" congradulations!

Here are some better one's of the kid's and me.

Attachments

• $jesse07900023.jpg
    $jesse07900023.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 124
  • $saramichael07900006.jpg
    $saramichael07900006.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 118
  • $mejesse.JPG
    $mejesse.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 130
  • $william07900024.jpg
    $william07900024.jpg