Hey Jim

S

Sandy73

Nice avatar is that your dog ?? I love Pugs !! He is so cute...

Originally posted by JAMES UHLRICH
Nice avatar is that your dog ?? I love Pugs !! He is so cute...

Yes, that's Jerome!!

He's a snoring, slobbering pain in the ass, but I love him!

Sandy, he is a PERV like his Master!!!!!! maybe even worse!!! hahahahah! little bug eye freak!!!! he rules though - I watched him onc, Husband was in room watching TV, Jerome went in there, hopped on bed and lifted his leg on Husband's pillow!!!!! :D

I plan to get a Pug soon !! Its hard to find one .... Is he smart ?
I have heard that Pugs are a smart breed of dogs !! Do you find that true ?

Originally posted by janeeng
Sandy, he is a PERV like his Master!!!!!! maybe even worse!!! hahahahah! little bug eye freak!!!! he rules though - I watched him onc, Husband was in room watching TV, Jerome went in there, hopped on bed and lifted his leg on Husband's pillow!!!!! :D

hahaha good dog:piss2:

Originally posted by JAMES UHLRICH
I plan to get a Pug soon !! Its hard to find one .... Is he smart ?
I have heard that Pugs are a smart breed of dogs !! Do you find that true ?

He acts retarded, but he's extremely smart!

That is ok as long as he/she does it business outside !!
Oh one more question .. Does he shed a lot ?

Evil, he is cute but I like Pugs better !! ;) :p:

Jerome is extremely smart. We had him before our son so I used to dote on him. I bought him outfits for winter, rain, etc. and had special toys. He knew all their names so when I'd say "Get the monkey" he'd bring me the monkey. When I'd say "Get the dragon" he'd bring me the dragon.

I used to love bringing him to the doggie park and stuff too.

Now that the baby is older and I'd not have to carry him, I intend to bring Romie to the park again soon.

And, yes, pugs shed all the time. They are huge shedders.

But, they are the opposite of most small dogs- and are good with children. The other day I saw the baby holding the dogs tail up so high his rear legs were off the ground! Dog never even moved...let the kid get away with it. He's so mellow with children.

Thanks Moi !! Now I am concerned cause I have two asthmatic children and I LOVE pugs and I hear all kinds of good things about them but the shedding thing worries me ... It is also hard to find them around here for some reason..

Forum List

Back