hey Jim, your girlfriend is next in line!

Originally posted by jimnyc
I think the pictures that Janeen and Sandy post in the adult section are horrendous. I'll take them over Rosie anytime! She is just a foul, disgusting pig.

SEE JIM YOU FINALLY ADMIT YOU LOVE THE FATTIES !!

Am I the only one who thinks Kelly Carpenter (Rosie's "wife") is attractive? How in the world does a woman like that end up with a fat, annoying pig like Rosie?

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Am I the only one who thinks Kelly Carpenter (Rosie's "wife") is attractive? How in the world does a woman like that end up with a fat, annoying pig like Rosie?

A pile of crap would look attractive standing next to Rosie.

In all fairness, Kelly isn't half bad looking. Nothing I would brag about, but great compared to the rest. Too bad she bats for the wrong team.

Originally posted by gop_jeff

One word, MONEY! There was a young lady who was a Pfizer pharmaceutical rep back when I was younger and worked in a pharmacy, this chick was HOTTTTTTT! I flirted with her over a period of time and one day she comes in with an old, fat, skanky blonde who had the rock of Gibraltar on her finger and drove a brand new Jag, I ask this hottie out and she says sorry but she's with Skanky Skankerson. I almost lost my lunch, its all about the dollars.

That photo shown on this post was the front page of the Boston Herald this morning. It was pleasant to be greeted with that in the morning. But of course she did it to oppose Bush or Schwartenegger or someone..she decided that she, as a celebrity of sorts, will get married and show them.

Rosie reclaimed her fame, the fifteen minuets of fame - was it Andy Warhol that said that at one time? Everyone gets their fifteen minuets of fame - her fame has dragged on for hours now.

And speaking of gun control- I am not sure if her guards are armed- but she did promote K-Mart for a long while and doesn't
K-Mart sell guns? They certainly did when she was their spokesperson. Yes, if I recall (and I have not visited a KM lately) there was a section devoted to rifles.

Not that this matters, while on the subject, but if someone where interested in her 'art' one may find it in Provincetown. Now, according to the owner of this art studio, she is selling these marvelous (?) paintings not because she is 'Rosie' but because they are of high quality. Should anyone care.

Forum List

Back