hey Jim, your girlfriend is next in line!

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
link

SAN FRANCISCO - Former talk show host Rosie O'Donnell (news) planned to marry her longtime girlfriend Thursday in San Francisco, where more than 3,300 other same-sex couples have tied the knot since Feb. 12.

The couple was flying to San Francisco from New York Thursday morning, said Cindi Berger, O'Donnell's publicist.

"We, too, have a dream of equality for all families," the comedian said in a statement. "The only way changes are made in society is when people like Mayor Gavin Newsom have the courage to stand up against injustice."

Earlier Thursday, O'Donnell announced her planned wedding to Kelli Carpenter on ABC's "Good Morning America," just two days after President Bush (news - web sites) called for a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage.

She said the president's call is what inspired her to come to San Francisco, where city officials continue to perform same-sex weddings even as state courts are considering the legality of those marriages.

"I think the actions of the president are, in my opinion, the most vile and hateful words ever spoken by a sitting president," O'Donnell said on the program. "I am stunned and I'm horrified.

"I find this proposed amendment very, very, very, very shocking. And immoral. And, you know, if civil disobedience is the way to go about change, then I think a lot of people will be going to San Francisco. And I hope they put more people on the steps to marry as many people as show up. And I hope everyone shows up."

O'Donnell said she decided to marry Carpenter, a former dancer and marketing director at Nickelodeon, during her recent trial in New York over the now-defunct Rosie magazine.

"We applied for spousal privilege and were denied it by the state. As a result, everything that I said to Kelli, every letter that I wrote her, every e-mail, every correspondence and conversation was entered into the record," O'Donnell said. "After the trial, I am now and will forever be a total proponent of gay marriage."
<hr>
"I think the actions of the president are, in my opinion, the most vile and hateful words ever spoken by a sitting president," O'Donnell said on the program. "I am stunned and I'm horrified.

im stunned and horrified by her

Fuck I have had it with the queers. I'm calling for a national ban on public homosexuality in response to their over the top demands. If you flame in public you go to the can and get housed with the most meanest, hung inmate they have all the while cops throwing shoelaces and belts in your cell with a ceiling light and chair just tall enough for you to get the noose up and over and back around your neck.

I hope she falls down the stairs at city hall and breaks both her legs and her arms. And no, not because she's gay, because she's an annoying fat fuck.

She makes fat fucks everywhere look bad LOLLLLLL How did this nasty looking dyke get to where she is, can't be talent or looks, what is it?

I think the pictures that Janeen and Sandy post in the adult section are horrendous. I'll take them over Rosie anytime! She is just a foul, disgusting pig.

she probably threatened her up the food chain. playing that if you dont do " " then your discriminating agianst a fat dyke.

Come now gentlemen (I think) - you have misunderstood the woman (I think). Perhaps you are bit jelous of her career?

This follows with the question: 'What career?'

I was once a Rosie fan. Back in the days when she was funny and did not include her sexual choices in her script or any politial statements. One time in her life she was funny then she moved up and on to Hollywood. She, as many others before her, forgot quite quickly their reasons for being there. She was a comedian at one point.

I am not sure what she is now.

It all started when some fool decided to give her her own talk show which was basically a vehicle she was using to spout her political views. Lets face it she only had guests that were in lockstep with those views. She basically turned everybody off in the end with her views which were way on the deep left. I'm not sure about this but wasn't at one time in her life she was a heterosexual? If so could make strong argument for homosexuality being a choice.

Since the state laws prohibit gay marriage, despite issuing the liscense the marriage is not valid and unrecognized by law.

What was really funny about all this is after this illegal activity she had the audacity to claim she was a law abiding citizen.

on a side note for the gay issue, has anyone noticed the deffinition of marriage in the dictionary has changed in the past month? I found out this afternoon.

There was a Man Show (on Comedy Central) where Jimmy and Adam went to a lesbian event, they went around asking lesbians if they would want to have sex with Rosie. None of them said yes. It was damn funny.

If this fat bastard truly loved her partner she would have just gotten married and did their thing. She CHOSE to make it a spectacle and wanted nothing more than the headlines that came along with it. She's just a fat blob of shit.

are her kids hers or were they adopted?

They were adopted. Which is another thing that pisses me off to no end.

Heterosexual couples that are unable to have children of their own are put on waiting lists for years to have a chance to become a parent.

A fat, wanna-be man who decides she wants to have children gets shot to the top of the list and adopts two children while every other "average" couple are still waiting on a list.

money talks bullshit walks.

its been that way forever, it will be that way forever

metallica said it best, sad but true

Forum List

Back