Hey, JERRY!!!!

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
The SUPER STEELERS are expecting the Home-team locker-room (unless you want to look like a sore-loser prick)....with plenty o' fresh-fruit & water.....and, NO BROWN M&Ms!!!!!!

We're also expecting your crew to give our helmets a high-gloss shining, and any-and-all 1st Class accommodations on the side-line....if you expect any tip, at all!

Now.....GIT' TO IT, BOY!!!!!!!

.....And, do it WITH A SMILE......BOY!!!!

103686446_crop_340x234.jpg

Last edited:
"Dallas may fancy itself as America's team, but that city is where the Steelers will try to put more distance between themselves and the Cowboys.

And every other NFL franchise, for that matter.

The Steelers (14-4) have a chance to win a seventh Super Bowl in Dallas, and a victory would give them two more Lombardi Trophies than the Cowboys and San Francisco 49ers -- their closest pursuers in the NFL's benchmark for excellence.

Super Bowl XLV will pit the Steelers against the Green Bay Packers, another of the league's storied franchises, on Feb. 6 at Cowboys Stadium."
HERE

alg_jerry_jones_speaks.jpg

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
528.gif

Great end-zone ART-WORK, YA' GOT THERE, JERRY-BOY!!!!!

HERE!!!!

Must do ya' PROUD to see that big ol' STEELERS, from your private-box!!!

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

Shaman, will the Steelers send you a check if they win? Will they send you a SuperBowl ring if they win?

I like sports too, but talkin' shit and gettin' all upset about a team that doesn't even know you exist is pretty stupid. I suppose if the Steelers win your gonna' run downtown and join the rioting?

If only people got this angry defensive about things that actually matter we'd be in much better shape than we are now.

If the NFL folded right after the Super Bowl, how would your life be any different? Mine wouldn't change one bit.

Shaman, will the Steelers send you a check if they win? Will they send you a SuperBowl ring if they win?
No NEED!!!! Braggin'-rights/nose-rubbin' are worth everything!!!!!!! (Just ask a Dallass-fan!!
532.gif
)​

I like sports too, but talkin' shit and gettin' all upset about a team that doesn't even know you exist is pretty stupid.
Only to a "conservative".....who (actually) finds comfort in dying-o'-boredom.​

If only people got this angry defensive about things that actually matter we'd be in much better shape than we are now.
Agreed!!!!!

(Then....you'd only be tagged a "radical". :rolleyes: )​

If the NFL folded right after the Super Bowl, how would your life be any different? Mine wouldn't change one bit.
I'm sure everyone would manage. Unlike you (obviously), I've "weathered" an NFL-strike, before.​

Hey Jerry,how many chairs did you throw when you were eliminated from the playoffs and how many hairs did you pull out of your head?:lol::lol:

Hey Jerry,how many chairs did you throw when you were eliminated from the playoffs and how many hairs did you pull out of your head?:lol::lol:
....And, who's the next flunky he's gonna hire (as "head-coach"), so he's got someone (else) to blame, for a poorly-coached team??

:eusa_whistle:

LOL!!!!!!

"Jerry Jones has long looked forward to Super Bowl week, to the glitz and glitter sure to come with hosting the NFL's biggest and most-watched event in his showcase $1.2 billion stadium.

This NFL season started fresh for Jones, who wanted his Cowboys to become the first team to play a Super Bowl in their home stadium."

HERE

110201_509--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg

"THANKS, JERRY-BABY!!!!!"

15037676_dallas-cowboys-owner-jerry.jpg

Last edited:
....And, who's the next flunky he's gonna hire (as "head-coach"), so he's got someone (else) to blame, for a poorly-coached team??

Dude news travels slow in your quarters.everybody knows that he retained Garret as the permanent head coach.it will be interesting to see if garret is head coach material or if he is like Phillips,an excellent coordinater,but sucks as a head coach.Jones has lost it as a businessman,I laughed my ass off from the very beginning when he hired Phillips as his head coach.Phillips had done NOTHING whatsoever his whole career as a head coach.He had proven too many times in the past he was an excellent defensive coordinater just not head coach material yet that fool was stupid and foolish enough to hire that idiot.what a moron.:lol::lol: It was a no brainer to me from the very beginning,he would get the ax within 5 years and never get them to the superbowl.:lol::lol:

Dude news travels slow in your quarters.everybody knows that he retained Garret as the permanent head coach.
....Permanent being a relative-word, when mentioned with Jerry Jones' name. :rolleyes:

it will be interesting to see if garret is head coach material or if he is like Phillips,an excellent coordinater,but sucks as a head coach.Jones has lost it as a businessman,I laughed my ass off from the very beginning when he hired Phillips as his head coach.Phillips had done NOTHING whatsoever his whole career as a head coach.He had proven too many times in the past he was an excellent defensive coordinater just not head coach material yet that fool was stupid and foolish enough to hire that idiot.what a moron.:lol::lol: It was a no brainer to me from the very beginning,he would get the ax within 5 years and never get them to the superbowl.:lol::lol:
Agreed!!!!!!

I never could understand how Phillips kept gettin' hired. I get the impression he's (merely) riding the coat-tails o' his Daddy's legacy.....but, owners are supposed to know better!!!

BTW.....Barry Switzer was no one to write-home-about, either. He might've been able to "corral" a bunch o' college-outlaws.....but, he was no pro-coach!!!!

Dude news travels slow in your quarters.everybody knows that he retained Garret as the permanent head coach.
....Permanent being a relative-word, when mentioned with Jerry Jones' name. :rolleyes:

it will be interesting to see if garret is head coach material or if he is like Phillips,an excellent coordinater,but sucks as a head coach.Jones has lost it as a businessman,I laughed my ass off from the very beginning when he hired Phillips as his head coach.Phillips had done NOTHING whatsoever his whole career as a head coach.He had proven too many times in the past he was an excellent defensive coordinater just not head coach material yet that fool was stupid and foolish enough to hire that idiot.what a moron.:lol::lol: It was a no brainer to me from the very beginning,he would get the ax within 5 years and never get them to the superbowl.:lol::lol:
Agreed!!!!!!

I never could understand how Phillips kept gettin' hired. I get the impression he's (merely) riding the coat-tails o' his Daddy's legacy.....but, owners are supposed to know better!!!

BTW.....Barry Switzer was no one to write-home-about, either. He might've been able to "corral" a bunch o' college-outlaws.....but, he was no pro-coach!!!!

we think alike on this stuff.Yeah Switzer proved he wasnt a very good coach either.I laughed when I heard he was the one to replace Johnson as well.:lol: not to the extremes i did with Phillips but pretty hard though.lol. some idiots just dont get it that the cowboys team that he INHERITED from Johnson,was so talented me and you could coach that team and they would still have gone on and won that superbowl that year.:cuckoo:You dont have to be a good head coach to make it to the playoffs all the time.as long as you have good assistant coachs thats the main key and thats what he had. after the 95 superbowl victory by the cowboys though,Switzer ran out of luck and his true colors were exposed after they started getting older and started losing their skills.:lol:

and yeah I think your theory is correct about Phillips as well,that he kept getting all those jobs cause of riding the coat tails of his daddys legacy.:clap2:

Last edited:
What's the fuckin' PROBLEM, JERRY???????

Ya' had all kinds o' money for a big-screen.....but, ya' couldn't put-down a

PRO-QUALITY FIELD??!!!!

:up_yours:

FYouLittleBoy.gif

Forum List

Back