Hey Jeb

Flashback to 2000....

I could drink a beer with that guy. He believes in personal responsibility for actions.
Yeah....and, his Daddy really wasn't runnin'-the-show, for ReRon Reagan, too!!!

:rolleyes:

No daddy was not running Reagan, just Iran Contra. Look at how he did as president?
Actually he did better than either Reagan or Junior. Aside from Iran Contra. For that he should have been impeached and charged with treason. Dealing weapons to an avowed enemy of the USA is treason.

So is that who Ollie took the bullet for???

Good article
:clap2:

I liked this quote from Jeb
Wow! He sounds like an adult male....I like that in a president.
Yeah.....those Bush-boys are regular Alpha-Males......

bushgay.gif

520.gif

Ahh one of his old college cheering squad moves?

No daddy was not running Reagan, just Iran Contra. Look at how he did as president?
Actually he did better than either Reagan or Junior. Aside from Iran Contra. For that he should have been impeached and charged with treason. Dealing weapons to an avowed enemy of the USA is treason.

In my considered oipinion yes. He has been well cared for by the right wingers after he "fell on his sword". He gets paid to speak at churches and such.

Strange that, dealing weapons to an enemy and church support.....

Ollie was either a fool or a liar or a mixture of both. his testimony did not add up at all.

This explains why some influential Republicans persist in believing that Mr. Bush might still make a strong candidate in 2012. He is a favorite of the anti-establishment crowd (he is said to have mentored Marco Rubio, the Senate challenger in Florida who gave the Tea Partiers a national lift), but he is also a political celebrity with a pronounced independent streak. As governor, for instance, Mr. Bush strongly opposed drilling in the shallow waters off Florida, and he favors increasing legal immigration, rather than restricting it.

Political Times - For Jeb Bush, Life Defending the Family Name - NYTimes.com

DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.
Americans will never be burned by the Bush's again.

JEB, a favorite of the anti-establishment crowd.

:lol:

Flashback to 2000....

I could drink a beer with that guy. He believes in personal responsibility for actions.

No daddy was not running Reagan, just Iran Contra.
Yeah.....and, Uncle DICK wasn't running Lil' Dumbya....

Look at how he did as president? Actually he did better than either Reagan or Junior.
That's what you HEARD, huh??

"Like most people in Washington, Clinton understood that Ronald Reagan was a figurehead and that it was really the Bush Cabal, which was running things for all of those 12 years. He also understood that the Bush Cabal had perpetrated the greatest fraud ever committed against the American people and that the Bush Cabal had essentially destroyed the economy of the United States - which in fact they had."

In my considered oipinion yes. He has been well cared for by the right wingers after he "fell on his sword". He gets paid to speak at churches and such.

Strange that, dealing weapons to an enemy and church support.....

Ollie was either a fool or a liar or a mixture of both. his testimony did not add up at all.

Well, I'm a fan of Ollie's. Then, I'm into Vince Flynn novels as well. ;)

No daddy was not running Reagan, just Iran Contra.
Yeah.....and, Uncle DICK wasn't running Lil' Dumbya....

Look at how he did as president? Actually he did better than either Reagan or Junior.
That's what you HEARD, huh??

"Like most people in Washington, Clinton understood that Ronald Reagan was a figurehead and that it was really the Bush Cabal, which was running things for all of those 12 years. He also understood that the Bush Cabal had perpetrated the greatest fraud ever committed against the American people and that the Bush Cabal had essentially destroyed the economy of the United States - which in fact they had."

Uncle dick was running Iraq and the oil interests....

Strange with those republicans and the middle east. Wasn't Reagan and Sadam sortof buddies?
We gave/sold them weapons or something?

Last edited:
Good article
:clap2:

I liked this quote from Jeb
“Look, I think there was a whole series of decisions made over a long period of time, the cumulative effect of which created the financial meltdown that has created the hardship that we’re facing,” he said slowly. “Congress, the administration, everyone can accept some responsibility.”

“The issue to me is what we do now,” Jeb Bush said. “Who cares who’s to blame?”
The typical-response, after "conservatives" get BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20 years o' Bush-control, gets ya'............

Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg
Mr Shaman, I conclude from your post that you aren't aware that all spending bills originate in the House. As the old saying goes, "The President proposes; the Congress disposes." If you tied the control of congress to those charts you would have the appropriate correlation. If Clinton had had a Democrat Congress (especially veto proof like Obama) during his eight years, the spending would've been through the roof.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back