Hey Jeb

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
This explains why some influential Republicans persist in believing that Mr. Bush might still make a strong candidate in 2012. He is a favorite of the anti-establishment crowd (he is said to have mentored Marco Rubio, the Senate challenger in Florida who gave the Tea Partiers a national lift), but he is also a political celebrity with a pronounced independent streak. As governor, for instance, Mr. Bush strongly opposed drilling in the shallow waters off Florida, and he favors increasing legal immigration, rather than restricting it.

Political Times - For Jeb Bush, Life Defending the Family Name - NYTimes.com

DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.
Americans will never be burned by the Bush's again.

This explains why some influential Republicans persist in believing that Mr. Bush might still make a strong candidate in 2012. He is a favorite of the anti-establishment crowd (he is said to have mentored Marco Rubio, the Senate challenger in Florida who gave the Tea Partiers a national lift), but he is also a political celebrity with a pronounced independent streak. As governor, for instance, Mr. Bush strongly opposed drilling in the shallow waters off Florida, and he favors increasing legal immigration, rather than restricting it.

The Bamster has lowered the bar dramatically for future presidents.

Anyone with a pulse can now be considered for the job. And you Dems who voted for him are to blame for that.

I didn't mind G. H. W. Bush but couldn't stand G.W. after a few years. I'd give Jeb consideration. However, my guess is that the far right's present sentiment against an inclusionary "Big Tent" approach to the Republican party limits Jeb's chances much more than his name does.

Anyone with a pulse can now be considered for the job. And you Dems who voted for him are to blame for that.

Wait a minute, Nobody can out blame Kerry, he was born pointing the finger, it's in his DNA. To defeat Obama one only needs to unplug the teleprompter. ;)

.....Or, their parenting-skills (i.e. The Jebber's boys )

:rolleyes:

my2¢;2437530 said:
I didn't mind G. H. W. Bush but couldn't stand G.W. after a few years. I'd give Jeb consideration. However, my guess is that the far right's present sentiment against an inclusionary "Big Tent" approach to the Republican party limits Jeb's chances much more than his name does.

How 'bout his status as a rip-off artist????

my2¢;2437530 said:

Jeb is my favorite Bush, yet there has been far too much rolling over in the past, from that family. NWO types should be disqualified on principle. George ruined it for him, unless maybe he served at Cabinet level for a while and proved himself. Constitution and Reason before lame excuses. I want an American for President, not an Americant. I do not always drink beer, but when I do I prefer Dos Equies.

KEEP blamin' us.

We get a lot o' that.

:eusa_whistle:

Good article
:clap2:

I liked this quote from Jeb
“Look, I think there was a whole series of decisions made over a long period of time, the cumulative effect of which created the financial meltdown that has created the hardship that we’re facing,” he said slowly. “Congress, the administration, everyone can accept some responsibility.”

“The issue to me is what we do now,” Jeb Bush said. “Who cares who’s to blame?”

Good article

“Look, I think there was a whole series of decisions made over a long period of time, the cumulative effect of which created the financial meltdown that has created the hardship that we’re facing,” he said slowly. “Congress, the administration, everyone can accept some responsibility.”

Wow! He sounds like an adult male....I like that in a president.

Good article

Flashback to 2000....

I could drink a beer with that guy. He believes in personal responsibility for actions.

Good article

The typical-response, after "conservatives" get BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20 years o' Bush-control, gets ya'............

Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg

Good article

The typical-response, after "conservatives" get BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20 years o' Bush-control, gets ya'............

Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg

And where were the Democrats the whole time????? Spending and obstructing.

Where are they now? Burning down the Empire.

Flashback to 2000....

I could drink a beer with that guy. He believes in personal responsibility for actions.
Yeah....and, his Daddy really wasn't runnin'-the-show, for ReRon Reagan, too!!!

No daddy was not running Reagan, just Iran Contra. Look at how he did as president?
Actually he did better than either Reagan or Junior. Aside from Iran Contra. For that he should have been impeached and charged with treason. Dealing weapons to an avowed enemy of the USA is treason.

Last edited:
Good article

Yeah.....those Bush-boys are regular Alpha-Males......

bushgay.gif

520.gif

Forum List

Back