hey Janeeng

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
i was thinking of you again yesterday...lol

went to breakfast with the boss, his assistant and brother the the omlette house. when we got seated i turned around and stared right into the eyes of our waitress, a midget!! all three foot of her. ugly as hell and not talking to well becasue her tongue was peirced.
i asked my boss since this place had one if we could get one for the warehouse. he laughed his ass off. sad thing was that he knew what i was talking about when i asked.

That's not nice Johnney! haha! There was a little guy the night we went to NY with Sandy, had to walk right by him. I know it's pretty sad to be scared of midgets, but it started when I was on vacation in VA. John and Jim remember Tom's Cove - there was a sort of a game room in the back of the place, we all hung out there, a friend of mine was with me. Yeah, a midget hung out one night, and tarzan woman - that night, had to shower, only one open, and they are all out in open, no curtains, so Diane (friend) and I decided to just use the one shower, only to here a giggle and looked up at window and there was the little guy. We got out and he ran like hell, now picture a midget running and giggling. Hopping over logs, but we got him. Hung the little fella from the tree and left him there. Since then, don't know, been scared of them. More so, freaked...

janeeng said:
I know it's pretty sad to be scared of midgets, but it started when I was on vacation in VA. John and Jim remember Tom's Cove - there was a sort of a game room in the back of the place, we all hung out there, a friend of mine was with me. Yeah, a midget hung out one night, and tarzan woman - that night, had to shower, only one open, and they are all out in open, no curtains, so Diane (friend) and I decided to just use the one shower, only to here a giggle and looked up at window and there was the little guy. We got out and he ran like hell, now picture a midget running and giggling. Hopping over logs, but we got him. Hung the little fella from the tree and left him there. Since then, don't know, been scared of them. More so, freaked...

Yeah, none of this ever happened, Janeen's just a weirdo. :cuckoo:

janeeng said:
That's not nice Johnney! haha! There was a little guy the night we went to NY with Sandy, had to walk right by him. I know it's pretty sad to be scared of midgets,

Don't let her fool ya she slapped the little fella's ass as she walked by him ! :whip:
Oh God Janeen do you remember how much fun we had slapping all those guys asses as we walked by them down the street in the city ! Hahahahahah :dev1: :rotflmao: Dammit that was fun ! :cheers2:

Dan said:
Yeah, none of this ever happened, Janeen's just a weirdo. :cuckoo:

Well, this is true being a weirdo - but ask John and Jim about that time. Dan, I don't even think you were born yet, no, I was 17 a year too early! hehe!

Sandy73 said:
Don't let her fool ya she slapped the little fella's ass as she walked by him ! :whip:
Oh God Janeen do you remember how much fun we had slapping all those guys asses as we walked by them down the street in the city ! Hahahahahah :dev1: :rotflmao: Dammit that was fun ! :cheers2:

HAHAHA! I forgot about the slaps! Sure was fun, more so with the guys that had their girlfriends with them.

Well, this is true being a weirdo - but ask John and Jim about that time. Dan, I don't even think you were born yet, no, I was 17 a year too early! hehe!

Just messin' with ya anyway. ;)

Forum List

Back