hey janeen i need some drea interp. too

You filthy animal you Johnney!!!! hahahahaha!!!! at times like that, that's when you should have given him the hand in the warm water trick!!! works great when they are drunk!:D

Originally posted by jon_forward
they say if you cant run with the big dogs stay on the porch....that way you dont have to worry bout getting home you is already there!!!!

Oh believe you me, I can hang with the big dogs it's just been along time since I played with them. Have to get them together..And then I'll show them who can hang with the big dogs.:wine: :cheers2: :alco:

now you guys are wrong. i didnt puke, im the one who drove!
hell she passed after she puked. i stopped at a truck stop to get soemthing to eat and left her in the car with her puke

i didnt puke, im the one who drove! hell she passed after she puked. i stopped at a truck stop to get soemthing to eat

Yeah.... being in a small confined place, heat blasting with someone who has just up-chucked everywhere makes me hungry too.

:puke:

Originally posted by Johnney
now you guys are wrong. i didnt puke, im the one who drove!
hell she passed after she puked. i stopped at a truck stop to get soemthing to eat and left her in the car with her puke
Is't he so nice to me just leave me in the car while he eats..I could have died or something like that. Thanks hun I feel loved now:D

Forum List

Back