hey janeen i need some drea interp. too

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
it went like this... we(jmarie and myself) wereat a bar last night, then we were all drunk like. i asked jenn if she wanted to leave and she said yes so we did. on the way home she puked all over the inside of the car and i smelt HORRIBLE... no wait.... that was for real.... never mind.
and yes it was fucking nasty! driving 60 miles with that freaking smell was just crazy! some people cant hold their booze as good as others

hhahaha! there is no interperation for that, that's just a night of too much drinking! :D

i made her get up early this morning and clean it out all hung over...lol
too abd it couldnt have been like 90 degrees out.....LMAO

hell i wasnt going to clean it! i have a hard enough time cleaning mine up

You all are MEAN to me.:finger: :fu2: Did Johnney tell you all that we didn't eat anything all day just lunch? And that I mixed my drinks. No he did not. I'm not that bad of a person..:p:

Jmarie, don't let them get to you, I am sure it was Johnney that was the real PUKER here! hahahahhha

they say if you cant run with the big dogs stay on the porch....that way you dont have to worry bout getting home you is already there!!!! and no puke to claen up...you is outside to boot...

Originally posted by janeeng
Jmarie, don't let them get to you, I am sure it was Johnney that was the real PUKER here! hahahahhha
Probably was and he is making it sound like I did it. HUMMM..makes me wonder?

Forum List

Back