Hey..it's been a year...and guess who is still in the WH !!!!

If bully just realized the Ginsburg's old man passed in 2010 he more than likely wouldn't equivocate like he is... Then again some people are compulsive liars...

Come on dummy. Admit your claim was a lie. She said her deceased husband might have said something like that. She never said she would leave the country if Trump won.

In an interview with The New York Times published Sunday, the Supreme Court justice said her husband, who died in 2010, would have said, “‘Now it’s time for us to move to New Zealand.’”

“I can’t imagine what the country would be with Donald Trump as our president,” she said. “For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be — I don’t even want to contemplate that.”

Ginsburg, 83, said she will not leave her job “as long as I can do it full steam.”

Nitpicking one picture still doesn't change the premise of the OP.
Trump is still there despite all the predictions he would be impeached.
The constant hate and insults will not change that, and the posters who still believe it are simply unhinged and not capable of accepting reality.

You Libtards better start focusing on your future for next election. Time is running out. Tick tock.

The constant hate and insults will not change that, and the posters who still believe it are simply unhinged and not capable of accepting reality.

You Libtards better start focusing on your future for next election. Time is running out. Tick tock.

The statement is a lie. Pointing out that lie isn't nit picking.
Thanks for the advice, but we got this.
MAGA.png

The statement is a lie. Pointing out that lie isn't nit picking.
Thanks for the advice, but we got this.
View attachment 177981
All you "got" is derangement.

bully it is the phucking NY Times... The old gray lady, quoting another old gray lady... Give it up... You even supplied the fricking link... She said it and you are to to embarrassed to own up you are wrong... Typical behavior from a large % of libs though...

It reminded her of something her husband, Martin D. Ginsburg, a prominent tax lawyer who died in 2010, would have said.

“‘Now it’s time for us to move to New Zealand,’” Justice Ginsburg said, smiling ruefully.

Old man Ginsburg is dead and the key words in red are Justice Ginsburg said ...

bully it is the phucking NY Times... The old gray lady, quoting another old gray lady... Give it up... You even supplied the fricking link... She said it and you are to to embarrassed to own up you are wrong... Typical behavior from a large % of libs though...

It reminded her of something her husband, Martin D. Ginsburg, a prominent tax lawyer who died in 2010, would have said.

“‘Now it’s time for us to move to New Zealand,’” Justice Ginsburg said, smiling ruefully.

Old man Ginsburg is dead and the key words in red are Justice Ginsburg said ...

Yes, I supplied the link. Sad that you have such comprehension problems.

She said it but in a not so serious way.

Link, or admit you fell for another right wing lie.
I said it was not in a serious way, asshole. You don't know when somebody's being nice to you, do you, jerk off?
Here's your f*ing link.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg: If Trump wins, time to move to New Zealand

I know what you said. She said her husband might have said it. She never said she would leave the country if trump-0 was elected, even in a joking way.
I can't believe you would make such a big deal about something as stupid as this. You must really have nothing better to do than sit around nit picking and parsing comments like this. Get a life, man.

Looks like you're the one trying to weasel out of a lie.
You are pathetic probably the most pathetic creature on this board. I'm so glad I'm not you.

Link, or admit you fell for another right wing lie.
I said it was not in a serious way, asshole. You don't know when somebody's being nice to you, do you, jerk off?
Here's your f*ing link.

I know what you said. She said her husband might have said it. She never said she would leave the country if trump-0 was elected, even in a joking way.
I can't believe you would make such a big deal about something as stupid as this. You must really have nothing better to do than sit around nit picking and parsing comments like this. Get a life, man.

You are pathetic probably the most pathetic creature on this board. I'm so glad I'm not you.

Sorry, but that didn't sting nearly as much as you obviously wanted it to. Dumb Ass.

Here's your f*ing link.

Sorry, but that didn't sting nearly as much as you obviously wanted it to. Dumb Ass.
Doesn't make you any less pathetic, douchebag.

Doesn't make you any less pathetic, douchebag.

If anyone would know all there is to know about douche bags, I'm sure it would be you. Are you the douche bag queen?

Hey,

Have you fuckers on the left pulled your heads out of your asses yet.

D.T. is still President.

No real end in sight.

Look at that stupid shit for brain woman (the black one.....or if you don't like me pointing out her race....the one with the stupid look on her face).

Guess Ann was right.

Fuck you lefties.

If bully just realized the Ginsburg's old man passed in 2010 he more than likely wouldn't equivocate like he is... Then again some people are compulsive liars...

Come on dummy. Admit your claim was a lie. She said her deceased husband might have said something like that. She never said she would leave the country if Trump won.

In an interview with The New York Times published Sunday, the Supreme Court justice said her husband, who died in 2010, would have said, “‘Now it’s time for us to move to New Zealand.’”

“I can’t imagine what the country would be with Donald Trump as our president,” she said. “For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be — I don’t even want to contemplate that.”

Ginsburg, 83, said she will not leave her job “as long as I can do it full steam.”

Get off it, asshole.

This thread is about the fact that you and the rest of you leftwing cocksuckers need to find more cocks.

He won.

He's still in.

He's going nowhere but up for re-election.

Some left wing mod moves this thread because he or she does not want to be reminded of what happened.

Forum List

Back