Hey! Isnt France a Gun Free Zone?

You hear "ALLAH OOH AKBAR" and see a radical muslim coming at you, intent to kill you, do you want?

• Me to draw my weapon and kill said radical muslim killer.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • I hate guns, so walk away and allow the radical muslim to do what ever Allah wants him to.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
At least two dead in French supermarket hostage-taking: security source
At least two people were killed after a gunman claiming allegiance to the Islamic State group opened fire and took hostages at a supermarket in southwest France on Friday.
A security source said the two were killed in the attack at a Super U store in the town of Trebes.
Armed police were also responding to the earlier shooting of a policeman in the town of Carcassonne, 15 minutes drive away, which took place at around 11 am (1000 GMT).
Obama and Hitlery both wanted more Mooslims coming to America, because that religion of peace, needs to be tolerated.

If a Mooslim yelling Allah Ooh Akbar is coming at you, and I am near, with my concealed carry weapon, DO YOU WANT ME TO DRAW AND PUT THE RADICAL FUNDAMENTALIST KILLER DOWN, or should I just walk away?

when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n1.jpg

Gunman.

The BBC is back on form. Fresh from describing the Austin serial bomber as a conservative, on scant evidence, the controversial state broadcaster now describes the muslim murderer of three people in France today as “a gunman”.

The Moroccan (well done immigrationistas) murdered one person in Carcassone before driving to nearby Trebes. There he murdered two hostages in a supermarket. The death toll might rise. During the Islam-inspired attack a gendarme, Arnaud Beltrame, swapped himself for a hostage. He’s now in a critical condition in hospital.

DY_emwUX4AIhBWq.jpg-large.jpg

Posted in ATW

At least two people were killed after a gunman claiming allegiance to the Islamic State group opened fire and took hostages at a supermarket in southwest France on Friday.
A security source said the two were killed in the attack at a Super U store in the town of Trebes.
Armed police were also responding to the earlier shooting of a policeman in the town of Carcassonne, 15 minutes drive away, which took place at around 11 am (1000 GMT).
Obama and Hitlery both wanted more Mooslims coming to America, because that religion of peace, needs to be tolerated.

If a Mooslim yelling Allah Ooh Akbar is coming at you, and I am near, with my concealed carry weapon, DO YOU WANT ME TO DRAW AND PUT THE RADICAL FUNDAMENTALIST KILLER DOWN, or should I just walk away?

View attachment 184220
The murder rate in France is 1/3 that of the US. The problem in France is similar to the US. Guns flow freely from other states that do not restrict gun ownership. In the US we could control guns but in France, controlling the flow of guns from other EU states that have very liberal gun laws such as Italy, Czech Republic, Bosnia, is all but impossible.

View attachment 184220

andaronjim
1. you failed to clarify if this intended killer was armed or not
2. you didn't say if there was an option to deter stop or detain this killer
by showing or exerting threat of force, but not actually killing

I would prefer the use of force be proportional
and effective based on what threat the intended killer poses

to prevent this scenario or reduce the incidents,
I would recommend civics education and training in
laws and law enforcement for all residents per district,
so that anyone with dangerous disorders or addictions
can be screened out in advance and treated in order to
qualify to live in that district. This would not take away
from gun laws or gun rights but help enforce laws consistently.

so you, being trained in law enforcement, would know the
procedures for when to use what degree of force instead of just shooting to kill as the only option

where is that choice on here?
That's the ideal I would prefer to offer each district
and let the people decide their own plans for education
and enforcement so they OWN the process and agree to the same policies

New Topics

Forum List

Back