Hey, I'm new

Whats up everyone. My name is Winston, my boys call me winnie. I am 18 and I am a STAUNCH conservative Republican. I came to this site through a Republican chatrooms link, man I really hope there aren't loony stupid liberals here! Any of you guys my age? Our generation is easily the most stupid and ignorant in history. We need to wake up and see the light.

Hey Winnie! I'm a young guy myself(20). I'm guessing you got into politics from listening to radio, which made you Republican, but, unfortunately, you didn't see the light like I did and join the left, but don't worry, I'm a moderate lefty. I could not agree with you more that our generation is made up of a bunch of morons.

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
Hey Winnie! I'm a young guy myself(20). I'm guessing you got into politics from listening to radio, which made you Republican, but, unfortunately, you didn't see the light like I did and join the left, but don't worry, I'm a moderate lefty. I could not agree with you more that our generation is made up of a bunch of morons.

You and I have very different opinions of what "light" is. I became a conservative Republican because I've have seen how nasty and wrong the left is first hand. Radio played a small part too.

God bless America and our good President!

Originally posted by Man of 1951
how is the 9/11 commision ridiculous?

I believe it is ridiculous because first of all,the members showed an incredibly democratic attitude and were clearly trying to bring the Bush adm, down when the Clinton adm. had a lot to do with this also. Condoleeza Rice was talked over,and they were extremely rude to her as well. They wouldn't even let her finish answering questions. On top of that,there were people cheering in the backgroung as if it were a basesball game. Totally disrespectful to all involved. If you watched any of it,you would see what I mean. They tried in every was possible to blame Bush-not figure out how to stop it from happening again.

Originally posted by Gop guy
You and I have very different opinions of what "light" is. I became a conservative Republican because I've have seen how nasty and wrong the left is first hand. Radio played a small part too.

Would that mean you were a democrat when newt gingrich and his vile posse were using backhoes trying to find dirt on clinton?

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
Would that mean you were a democrat when newt gingrich and his vile posse were using backhoes trying to find dirt on clinton?

DK. Newt is brilliant. You don't have to dig hard to find dirt on clinton. IT's the topsoil. backhoe? "Get on your back, ho!"

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
DK. Newt is brilliant. You don't have to dig hard to find dirt on clinton. IT's the topsoil. backhoe? "Get on your back, ho!"

I was referring to the beginning years, although it didn't take long for hillary to provide them with dirt, when there was no substantiated evidence of any wrongdoing. Newt kept digging and digging til he hit something.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
I was referring to the beginning years, although it didn't take long for hillary to provide them with dirt, when there was no substantiated evidence of any wrongdoing. Newt kept digging and digging til he hit something.

The thing it, there were actually a lot of skeletons to find with the clintons. Everything the libs have "found" on bush, has been a blatant lie.

Rose Law Firm
Killing vince foster
They're murderers. Can I prove it? no.

GOP guy (Winnie), welcome to the board! I am a Young Republican - capitalized because I'm in the YR organization. Check out the homepage in my profile. I'm 27, a bit older than you but still in the "politically uninvolved" age range. Good to see someone else involved at a young age! What kind of political work do you do?

Jeff

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
The thing it, there were actually a lot of skeletons to find with the clintons. Everything the libs have "found" on bush, has been a blatant lie.

Rose Law Firm
Killing vince foster
They're murderers. Can I prove it? no.

Yes! Just as the brilliant Ann Coulter said, SLANDER! Clinton was such a disgrace, he should be on trail for treason.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
GOP guy (Winnie), welcome to the board! I am a Young Republican - capitalized because I'm in the YR organization. Check out the homepage in my profile. I'm 27, a bit older than you but still in the "politically uninvolved" age range. Good to see someone else involved at a young age! What kind of political work do you do?

Jeff

Thanks for the welcome man. My father is a political consultant, I have worked for him for about 6 years, I love it! We mostly did work for local Republican candidates. Best time ever. When we worked for Dubya during the 2000 Presdiential campaign. God it was great! Going door to door, calling people up, putting sings up, doing lit drops, that stuff. We were at a nice hotel waiting for the results to come. When they gave it to Dubya, we all lost it! Screaming, shouting, laughing, crying, jumping, throwing champaign bottles on the floor:D We thanked God, and Nader:rolleyes: I knew then that this was what I wanted to do with my life. I'm doing it again thsi year! I going to help stop that vicious lying snake!

God bless America and our good President!

Forum List

Back