Hey, I'm new

Gop guy

Apr 17, 2004
West Reading PA
Whats up everyone. My name is Winston, my boys call me winnie. I am 18 and I am a STAUNCH conservative Republican. I came to this site through a Republican chatrooms link, man I really hope there aren't loony stupid liberals here!:) Any of you guys my age? Our generation is easily the most stupid and ignorant in history. We need to wake up and see the light.

God bless America and our good President!

I know we are up in here talking about it. But are any of you guys actually involved in politics? I am.

Originally posted by Gop guy
Whats up everyone. My name is Winston, my boys call me winnie. I am 18 and I am a STAUNCH conservative Republican. I came to this site through a Republican chatrooms link, man I really hope there aren't loony stupid liberals here!:) Any of you guys my age? Our generation is easily the most stupid and ignorant in history. We need to wake up and see the light.

Welcome!!!It is soooo nice to see such a young Republican!! Gives everyone hope for the future:D

Presently we are not,but I would love to volunteer for the pres if I could find the time!

Originally posted by Moi
Some conservatives are pretty looney too!

Thats an understatementn as far as im concerned;) if you arent allittle looney you aint having fun in life.

I agree. Go ahead and volenteer it doesnt take as much time as you might think and if you can only do alittle thats still plenty.

I think I will go ahead and look into it. Bush needs all the help he can get between the stinkin Liberal media and this ridiculous 9-11 commission!

Originally posted by Man of 1951
how is the 9/11 commision ridiculous?

Try reading the other threads, just about everyone has agreed that the 9/11 commission has went down the tubes and is now nothing more than a political game. In other words - it's useless.

yeah partisan....except its really bi partisan.....

I find that they ask pretty serious questions to get to the truth about what was done, or what was not done. If the democrats were in power, they would have gotten just the same kind of questions, but it just so happens that it was the republicans that were in power when 9/11 occurred, so obviously the serious questions would be directed towards those in power, which happen to be republicans.

I find that they ask pretty serious questions to get to the truth about what was done, or what was not done. If the democrats were in power, they would have gotten just the same kind of questions, but it just so happens that it was the republicans that were in power when 9/11 occurred, so obviously the serious questions would be directed towards those in power, which happen to be republicans.

But in the true sense, the events leading up to 9/11 began many years earlier..... The hijackers were already in the country on 1/20/01 (inauguration day) and the plot was well underway. I've watched most of the hearings over the past 3 weeks, and it is obvious that although the commission is made up of members from the 2 major political parties, the tone seems to have taken on a blame game scenario. Everybody is to blame, it is time to fix the problems and make sure this never happens again.

I'm assuming you haven't watched any of the hearings. They aren't interested in the 'full' truth. They are interested in asking leading questions and denying full and complete answers. They are reporting partial findings to the press when they should be gathering facts and giving their recommendations when completed.

It's extremely obvious that what started out as a fact finding mission has turned into a witch hunt. Try reading what the 9/11 victims families have stated publicly about the commission.

Forum List

Back