"Hey, I Miss You Guys" -- Bill O'Reilly

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Did you guys get a load of how utterly sad and pathetic Bill "The Pervert" O'Reilly sounded in his now podcast post firing?

If not, get a snippet of his fall from grace as Howard Stern mocks his A$$ on his show.

Personally, I can't stop dancing. How about you?

LOL Howard Stern. Now there's one classy guy. pppfftt
What a joke.

I never watched o'reilly. He was too much of a pompous ass. I only really watched the Five, Outnumbered, and the Gutfield show.

Bill O'Reilly was always a joke to me....even back in the days that I was a neocon. I never believed a fucking thing he had to say when I took the time to listen to him.

Yeah, his arrogance always annoyed me. He is an Independent, and always votes that way. I like some of the things he had on his show. Just not him so much. LOL
I like the ''new'' Five.

Yeah, his arrogance always annoyed me. He is an Independent, and always votes that way. I like some of the things he had on his show. Just not him so much. LOL
I like the ''new'' Five.
How do you know how he votes?

To my knowledge, Billo never disclosed this this information.

What's your source?

I like the ''new'' Five.

What's your source?

Are you kidding? If I saw him say it once I saw him say it 100 times over the years. He was VERY emphatic about that.

I like the ''new'' Five.

What's your source?

Are you kidding? If I saw him say it once I saw him say it 100 times over the years. He was VERY emphatic about that.
You have evidence of how Bill "The Pervert" O'Reilly voted? When/where did he state who he voted for? Links?

I like the ''new'' Five.

What's your source?

You have evidence of how Bill "The Pervert" O'Reilly voted? When/where did he state who he voted for? Links?

I only saw him say it, numerous times over the years on TV. I did go to see if I could fins a YT of him saying it, but there were tons of video';s to go through.........especially because of the latest crap, so I gave up.
I have zero reason to lie. I doubt I much like him anymore than you.

I never watched o'reilly. He was too much of a pompous ass. I only really watched the Five, Outnumbered, and the Gutfield show.
I have watched The Five for almost a year, but now that Juan and Eric are off and Beckel and Watters are in their place, I'm not really liking it so much. And it's moved to 9 p.m. TOO MANY CHANGES FOR AN OLD LADY.

I have watched The Five for almost a year, but now that Juan and Eric are off and Beckel and Watters are in their place, I'm not really liking it so much. And it's moved to 9 p.m. TOO MANY CHANGES FOR AN OLD LADY.
It is a terrible show anyway.

Juan is an idiot, and Eric was being shown up by fucking Gutfeld, of all people.

Forum List

Back