Hey Humans,Quit Your B*tchin!...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
The Planet warms and the Planet cools. Humans and other species will have to either adapt or go extinct. This is the rule. This has always been the rule. So quit all your whiny b*tchin about your "Global Warming" & "Global Cooling" stuff. Just enjoy the short time you're here on this Planet. It really does go by fast. All the fear mongering and hysteria over "Global Warming" & "Global Cooling" will only cause terrible anxiety & depression which will likely shorten your time on this Planet. So just enjoy life. The Planet warms and the Planet cools. Now deal with it.

Last edited:
Yea i'm just so sick of the fear mongering hysteria over this stuff. If the Polar Bears can't adapt to a possibly warming planet then they will go extinct. This really isn't anything new. Humans will have to do the same. Humans have done it before because this is the way things have been since day one for life on this planet. Either adapt or go away. All this whining and fear mongering is just so old & stale at this point. It's all about money in the end anyway. Just look at the biggest pushers of the Global Warming scam and you will quickly realize that it's these same people who stand to make $Billions off possible coming Global Warming legislation. Just follow the money for your answers. So just live and enjoy your short time on this Planet.

Right On!! $2007-07-07AlGore.jpg

$al-gore-global-warming-32824.jpg

People really are so naive about this kind of stuff. The Global Warming scam is all about money & Government power in the end. Just follow the money for all your answers. GE (General Electric) suddenly "Green?" Gee i wonder why? GE stands to make $Trillions off possible coming Global Warming legislation. They see Green alright. It's all that cash they see in exclusive Government contracts. My advice is to just enjoy life and don't engage in the "Global Warming" fear mongering hype. Humans will survive...Or they wont. That's the way it has always been for life on Mother Earth. So don't sweat it.

All this whiny hand-wringing has gotten so out of control. If you want to hug a tree or even f*ck a tree,i have no problem with that. Just don't demand that the Government pass laws that make us all slaves to the Global Warming alarmist nutters. I'd rather live free than die a slave. In the end we're all just gonna eat,drink,sh*t,f*ck,and then die. We're no different than any other living creature on this Planet. You're just wasting time living your life in fear over "Global Warming or "Global Cooling."

You'll be dead very soon and you wont have mattered very much in the whole scheme of things anyway. "Leaving the Planet in better shape for future generations?" Nope. F*ck em. Every generation has to deal with problems that have been handed down to them. That's the way it has always been. Future generations will have to deal with problems just like we have had to deal with problems left to our generation. I'm not shedding any tears for future generations. What a waste of time that is. They'll figure things out...Or they wont. I wish them good luck but i'm not gonna live my life freaking out over future generations. Life really is too short for that. So you want to hug or f*ck a tree,than go for it. Just don't demand that the rest of us do it too. Just live and enjoy life. You really wont be here very long.

Last edited:
Yea i'm just so sick of the fear mongering hysteria over this stuff. If the Polar Bears can't adapt to a possibly warming planet then they will go extinct. This really isn't anything new. Humans will have to do the same. Humans have done it before because this is the way things have been since day one for life on this planet. Either adapt or go away. All this whining and fear mongering is just so old & stale at this point. It's all about money in the end anyway. Just look at the biggest pushers of the Global Warming scam and you will quickly realize that it's these same people who stand to make $Billions off possible coming Global Warming legislation. Just follow the money for your answers. So just live and enjoy your short time on this Planet.

You're wrong. It IS new. The time course in changes that we're seeing now is much shorter than those that induce evolution. What we're seeing now could be compared to rapid changes in the past that usually led to mass extinctions. Stick your head in the sand, if you care to. It IS all about the money, the money that can be made now and to hell with the kids and grandkids.

You're wrong. It IS new. The time course in changes that we're seeing now is much shorter than those that induce evolution. What we're seeing now could be compared to rapid changes in the past that usually led to mass extinctions. Stick your head in the sand, if you care to. It IS all about the money, the money that can be made now and to hell with the kids and grandkids.

Just more unnecessary hysterics. Humans and all other lifeforms on this Planet will either adapt to a possibly warming Planet or they wont. This is the way it has always been on this Planet. You adapt or you go away. This really isn't anything new. There really is no need to become so hysterical over this stuff. There is an awful lot of money to be made off this stuff and that's where most of the fear mongering is coming from. In the end it's all about money and more Government power. Just follow the cash for your answers.

As far as the kids' & grand kids' future goes? F*ck em! They'll just have to deal with problems handed down to them just like every other generation has had to. Why is their generations' future so special? Why is it any more special than previous generations? They'll figure things out...Or they wont. I wish em good luck. My advice to all would be to just live and enjoy your short time on this Planet. When you're dead & buried,you wont have mattered at all in the whole scheme of things anyway. So you better quit all your whining and just get on with living and enjoying life. You really wont be here very long. It is what it is.

Last edited:
The Planet warms and the Planet cools. Humans and other species will have to either adapt or go extinct. This is the rule. This has always been the rule. So quit all your whiny b*tchin about your "Global Warming" & "Global Cooling" stuff. Just enjoy the short time you're here on this Planet. It really does go by fast. All the fear mongering and hysteria over "Global Warming" & "Global Cooling" will only cause terrible anxiety & depression which will likely shorten your time on this Planet. So just enjoy life. The Planet warms and the Planet cools. Now deal with it.

LOL, ive gone rounds and rounds about this, and they still don't understand.

Again. Hot warm cold. Again, please tell me what melts the ice ages? And are we not in an ice age now?

LOL, ive gone rounds and rounds about this, and they still don't understand.

Yea,now the Global Warming fanatics are just p*ssing people off. I'm just so sick of their constant whining & b*tching. I know i'm not the only one who feels this way. All that whining about the kids' & grand kids' future. Who cares about their future? That's something for them to worry about. Why is their generations' future any more important than previous generations? Every generation inherits problems. The next generation will be no different. They'll just have to deal with their problems just like every other generation has had to. It's certainly not something for us to freak out about. When we're all dead and gone do you think those future generations will be thinking about us? I seriously doubt it.

Humans have very big egos. They really do believe that they're all so special. In reality we're just not here very long so there's no point in living that short time filled with anxiety & depression. Personally i never worry about future generations when it comes to this stuff. I'm very confident they will solve their problems. There's no point in wringing your hands worrying about that stuff. I really do believe that this whole "Global Warming" scam is really about money and more Government power in the end anyway. They're just itching to pass those Global Warming laws. It really is a scam. The Planet warms and the Planet cools. Humans just need to get over themselves and deal with this. All other lifeforms already have. Don't live in fear. Just live.

Again. Hot warm cold. Again, please tell me what melts the ice ages? And are we not in an ice age now?

Wrll, DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH lets spell it out for you clearly then. The Ice Ages ended because of a NATURAL cycle. The current waming IS NOT part of a natural cycle. You're not the only onne that seems to have to explain things over and over, SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH

Yeah. Quit yer bitchin' and get busy making plastic!

So many people living in fear over this stuff. That old saying really is so true..."Life is short." I would advise people to live it the fullest. The Planet Warming/Cooling will go on and on just like it has for Millions of years. Humans better just get over it and get used to it. All other life forms on this Planet already have. Adapt...Or die.

So our grandchildren can just adapt to the world that our foolishness has created, or they can die. Well stated Conservative philosophy.

So our grandchildren can just adapt to the world that our foolishness has created, or they can die. Well stated Conservative philosophy.

It's not philosophy. It's fact and reality. Future generations will simply have to deal with the problems that have been handed down to them just like every other generation has had to. Why are future generations any more special than previous generations? I'm very confident future generations will deal with and solve their problems. They wont have a choice will they? Whining and wringing your hands over future generations really is pointless.

My advice to you would be to just enjoy your short time on this planet and live your life to the fullest. When you're dead and gone you really wont have mattered at all in the whole scheme of things anyway. Endless fear mongering and whining is no way to live your life. In fact that will likely only shorten your already short time on this planet. Modern Humans just have giant egos. They really do think it's all about them. In the end we humans are no different than any other life form on this planet. We'll either adapt to a warming/cooling planet or we'll die. That's the way it is,that's the way it was,and that's the way it will always be. All the whining & b*tchin just ain't gonna change that. End of story.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back