Hey, hows it going?

Texanmike

Aug 11, 2011
What's up? I'm obviously from THE great state of Texas. I'm a Jeffersonian conservative/modern day libertarian/Constitutionalist. I'm an autodidact with politicial asperations (in a few years). I've spent two years reading things from Hume - Franklin and definitely formed my own opinions. I am kind of a political widow (the farther libertarian I've moved, the more liberal my former party (the Republicans) has moved.

I'll enjoy the debate.

Mike

Too bad you weren't here for the 14th Amendment debate recently. We had a fair number of people who thought the President had been granted some magical debt ceiling powers. Welcome. Here's your helmet, try to keep the friendly fire down to a minimum.

What's up? I'm obviously from THE great state of Texas. I'm a Jeffersonian conservative/modern day libertarian/Constitutionalist. I'm an autodidact with politicial asperations (in a few years). I've spent two years reading things from Hume - Franklin and definitely formed my own opinions. I am kind of a political widow (the farther libertarian I've moved, the more liberal my former party (the Republicans) has moved.

I'll enjoy the debate.

Mike
Welcome to USMB, Texanmike, from your fellow Texan in rural Walker County. Hope you like it here, and God bless America. :) Coffee's always on at Foxy's USMB coffeehouse should you get tired of the flame zones and attack boards.

Welcome, Mike. You are one of a little over a handful of Texans on the forum including myself.

Welcome.

Does Texas in fact have a whore house in it?
Yes, we have several. It's how we find our Democrats. Set the fire alarm off in one and you'll see them all come running out covering their faces.

political-pictures-the-best-little-whore-house-in-the-world.jpg

Forum List

Back