Hey Homos, Leave Those Kids Alone

And who was the first to call Bert and Ernie gay?

No- not homosexuals- but intollerent Christians.

Bert and Ernie are two grown men sharing a house and a bedroom. They share clothes, eat and cook together and have blatantly effeminate characteristics. In one show Bert teaches Ernie how to sew. In another they tend plants together. If this isn't meant to represent a homosexual union, I can't imagine what it's supposed to represent.

- Reverend Joseph Chambers on his radio show, 1994 [4]

Christians- leave those kids alone

And who was the first to call Bert and Ernie gay?

No- not homosexuals- but intollerent Christians.

Bert and Ernie are two grown men sharing a house and a bedroom. They share clothes, eat and cook together and have blatantly effeminate characteristics. In one show Bert teaches Ernie how to sew. In another they tend plants together. If this isn't meant to represent a homosexual union, I can't imagine what it's supposed to represent.

- Reverend Joseph Chambers on his radio show, 1994 [4]

Christians- leave those kids alone

Everyone has always known that Bert and Ernie are fags. They sleep in the same damn bed together, for fuck's sake. Here are some other notable homo couples:

Sponge Bob and Patrick - fags

Dora the explorer and Boots - lesbians

Tom and Jerry - animal fags

Batman and Robin - cosplay fags

Johnny Quest and Hadji - underaged fags

Yogi and Booboo - bears

Fred Flintstone and Barnie Rubble - closeted fags

Kids are being bombarded with homo images. Bert and Ernie are just the most well-known anti-family proponents out there.

I wish homosexuals would realize that these are the things that cause people to discriminate against them.
I wish blacks would realize that these are the things that cause people to discriminate against them.
I wish women would realize that these are the things that cause people to discriminate against them.
I wish old people would realize that these are the things that cause people to discriminate against them.
I wish Jews would realize that these are the things that cause people to discriminate against them.
I wish victims would realize that these are the things that cause people
to victimize them.
I wish dykes would realize why they deserve a dyke punch
Dyke_187301_161456.jpg

I wish homosexuals would realize that these are the things that cause people to discriminate against them.

What about religious communities who teach eachother and their children to hate homosexuals?

You should encourage your kids to make their OWN decisions and support them!
Education on these matters to keep yourself safe isn't a bad idea too.

But until religious communities let up and stop their mass hate campaigns, then teach away!

(Gimmie Gimmie isn't gonna get)
What about homosexual communities that make fun of Christians and think the Bible is trash. I'm a Christian. I'm actually a Bible thumping Fundamentalist. We were at one time referred to as Born Again Believers.. I certainly do not hate drunkards, whoremongers, liars, cheaters, thieves, and murderers. I don't even hate rapists and child molesters.

I pity them all. Now, I hate what they do and what they have become, but I do not hate them. My fear is that they will go to hell unless they repent and ask God for mercy and forgiveness.

Many homosexuals today seem to think their sin is above reproach because they are consensual. They don't see themselves as in need of repenting or forgiveness. They say that God made them this way and that makes them above reproach. Well, they are not better than any one else, for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. There is none that does good ----- no not one.

What I find disturbing about the homosexual community, is that they actually believe that they are being victimized by Christians, when in fact they are victimizing each other and blaming Christianity for its failure to accept unrestrained sex and free love.

When was the last time you heard the Bible being read in the front of a classroom in a Public school? When was the last time you celebrated a baccalaureate service for a public school graduation class? When was the last time you heard a prayer offered at the graduation commencement? Now I ask when was the last time homosexuality and gay marriage were discussed in public schools and what was being presented and who presented it?

It seems clear to me that homosexuals want to be accepted; however, they wish to be accepted on their own terms. The Christian wants everyone to accept Christ on God's terms. Unfortunately, many homosexuals see this as a threat to their own desires and life choices. They see homosexuality as a necessary part of their character. As a Christian, I see sin as hampering an individual's ultimate potential. It is exactly like Esau selling his birthright for a bowl of porridge.

Sexuality is not something to covet at any cost. What is more important is what a person is willing to cast aside so that society as a whole benefits and prospers. Do I really want a sexual partner for my child? I would imagine that most loving parents would say, "NO!" What they want for their child is for that child to be kind and a friend to those around him, and to contribute to society and not sponge off it.

What about religious communities who teach eachother and their children to hate homosexuals?

But until religious communities let up and stop their mass hate campaigns, then teach away!

What about homosexual communities that make fun of Christians and think the Bible is trash. I'm a Christian. I'm actually a Bible thumping Fundamentalist. We were at one time referred to as Born Again Believers.. I certainly do not hate drunkards, whoremongers, liars, cheaters, thieves, and murderers. I don't even hate rapists and child molesters.

I pity them all. Now, I hate what they do and what they have become, but I do not hate them. My fear is that they will go to hell unless they repent and ask God for mercy and forgiveness.

Many homosexuals today seem to think their sin is above reproach because they are consensual. They don't see themselves as in need of repenting or forgiveness. They say that God made them this way and that makes them above reproach. Well, they are not better than any one else, for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. There is none that does good ----- no not one.

What I find disturbing about the homosexual community, is that they actually believe that they are being victimized by Christians, when in fact they are victimizing each other and blaming Christianity for its failure to accept unrestrained sex and free love.

For the last 200 years the Christian community has actively and vehemently attempted to victimize homosexuals.

Not only has your community denounced homosexuals and homosexuality on the pulpit- your community has passed laws criminalizing homosexual behavior, and passing laws to require the firing of homosexuals from jobs.

Many Christians seem to think that it is okay for them to criticize homosexuals for their behavior- but those same Christians claim to be attacked if they are criticized for their behavior by homosexuals.

Now if the homosexual community was to towards Christians like the Christian community has towards for the last 200 years, they would be trying to criminalize Christianity. They would be trying to pass laws requiring people to be fired if it was discovered that they were Christians.

When I hear Christians play the victim card when it comes to how they are treated by homosexuals, I realize that they are just deluding themselves.

Do I really want a sexual partner for my child? I would imagine that most loving parents would say, "NO!" What they want for their child is for that child to be kind and a friend to those around him, and to contribute to society and not sponge off it.

And frankly that is what most people want- gay or straight.

Why would you even think otherwise?

Homosexuals sure love to shove their sexual ways into children.

As if straight people don't.

I was on a bus the other day, a film was playing which had a STRAIGHT sex scene in it, no nudity, but still, the 8 year old girl at the front was interested, I can tell you.

I still find the context of this thread pretty hilarious.

Since pretty much the first people who were telling us that Bert and Ernie were 'gay' were Conservatives.

For the last 200 years the Christian community has actively and vehemently attempted to victimize homosexuals.

Not only has your community denounced homosexuals and homosexuality on the pulpit- your community has passed laws criminalizing homosexual behavior, and passing laws to require the firing of homosexuals from jobs.

Many Christians seem to think that it is okay for them to criticize homosexuals for their behavior- but those same Christians claim to be attacked if they are criticized for their behavior by homosexuals.

Now if the homosexual community was to towards Christians like the Christian community has towards for the last 200 years, they would be trying to criminalize Christianity. They would be trying to pass laws requiring people to be fired if it was discovered that they were Christians.

When I hear Christians play the victim card when it comes to how they are treated by homosexuals, I realize that they are just deluding themselves.

AND I suppose that a Christian was never fired because he started a Bible Study during his lunch hour at work, or that a Christian was never fired because he told someone about God's plan of salvation through Christ? And you imagine a Christian was never beat up because he dared to speak about the Bible.

And what of homosexuality? Are bathhouses any different than houses of ill repute? Seems that they were treated exactly the same until PLAYBOY came along. Then it slowly became acceptable for men to play the field and yet women were to be chaste and demure. No one would suggest that PLAYBOY MAGAZINE was the product of Christian thinking.

And what of men who give sexual lessons to children? Are they not criticized for their behavior? And what of men who have several wives? Should this be considered appropriate? I honestly feel that most Bible thumpers do not make it a habit of frequenting bars and don't as a whole pick fights with guys trying to hit on them. Nevertheless, Christians do understand that behavior patterns can spread diseases and destroy communities.

Camden NJ is one prime example. It was once a family town. Men who worked in Philadelphia lived there and raised families. At some point in the 1960's, billboards began to appear along the highways leading into that city for XXX Girly Shows, Live Nude Performances, etc. Drugs were rampant and the families left the area. Churches closed.

This doesn't sound like the fault of Christian thinking....

New Topics

Forum List

Back