Hey, ho, hi there!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Did you all miss me terribly? Half you bastards probably don't even know who I am! :laugh:

Anyway, settled into my new place (sort of). Up and running on the net, have a bed, pets in tow - and that's all I need to be happy.

I'm actually in a 2 family house now that is 2 bedrooms and I'm paying less than I did for the one bedroom I left.

BTW - I didn't miss any of you! :finger3: :laugh:

jimnyc said:
Did you all miss me terribly? Half you bastards probably don't even know who I am! :laugh:

Anyway, settled into my new place (sort of). Up and running on the net, have a bed, pets in tow - and that's all I need to be happy.

I'm actually in a 2 family house now that is 2 bedrooms and I'm paying less than I did for the one bedroom I left.

Who you callin' a ho? :bat:

Hey Jim,

Seems the new place fits ya good! Enjoy and you were missed.

jimnyc said:

This guy shows up and acts like he owns the place!!!
:blah2:

fuzzykitten99 said:
i too, was wondering what happened with your situation.

same q as abbey...what happened with the job??

I can feel the love in the air! :laugh:

I counter offered their offer, they backed off and that was that.

Maybe it was a good thing. I'm in the middle of the interview process with an equity firm in Greenwich, CT (about 15 mins from me). I meet with the CFO on Monday at 1pm. The salary is better than NYC, but no cummute, parking fees, ridiculous lunch prices... Benefits are paid 100%!, all meals in-house are free and it's cooked by chef's (prime rib, veal/chicken parm....), $500 reimbursement to gym of your choice... I would be the sole IT person there although their back end networking is already resourced to a company down the road, of whom I would be liason to for problems they don't 'physically' need to tend to. Support for approx. 30 employess - desktop support/helpdesk/net admin.

Once again, for like the 99th time, please cross your fingers!

and even if you do, I still don't like any of you!

ADMITT IT :whip: Jimmy.. You know you missed us.. and you Looovvveee ussss :boobies: :laugh:

Good luck on the job :thup:

jimnyc said:

Maybe it was a good thing. I'm in the middle of the interview process with an equity firm in Greenwich, CT (about 15 mins from me). I meet with the CFO on Monday at 1pm. The salary is better than NYC, but no cummute, parking fees, ridiculous lunch prices... Benefits are paid 100%!, all meals in-house are free and it's cooked by chef's (prime rib, veal/chicken parm....), $500 reimbursement to gym of your choice... I would be the sole IT person there although their back end networking is already resourced to a company down the road, of whom I would be liason to for problems they don't 'physically' need to tend to. Support for approx. 30 employess - desktop support/helpdesk/net admin.

don't get TOO excited yet, but it sounds great. Things always happen for a reason-maybe this will be the one.

How's everything going with your boy? I wish you guys were near me, as Nathan would love to share some of his toys with him, and maybe a bowl of ice cream!

jimnyc said:

I hope it works out for you Jim.

Good Monday morning Jim,
Positive thoughts heading your way! Good luck!!!

jimnyc said:

For every door that closes, a new one opens!

Break a leg!

Thanks, everyone! Hopefully I'll be able to update with good new later today, although this won't be the last of it. One more to go if I pass today, but since he's the CFO - if he likes me the rest is just routine.

Forum List

Back