Hey Guys

RandyJA

Rookie
May 25, 2019
Hey,

I'm Randy from New York. I'm a big politics junkie, news junkie, and came here to post and discuss news events. Glad to be here!

Near the city, but I'm more of a rural guy I guess. The city gets a bit too hectic.

Put on your big boy britches… You will undoubtedly piss someone off no matter which side you butter your bread... Take it with a grain of salt and move on... Some really good folks here...

Hey, Randy! Welcome!
I hail from New York State, too--Rochester area.
It's good to have you. If you are a politics junkie you'll learn lots here. Just be careful--not all of it is true!

Take a load off and rest a spell--have a donut.
upload_2019-5-25_7-51-31.png

Hey,

I'm Randy from New York. I'm a big politics junkie, news junkie, and came here to post and discuss news events. Glad to be here!

Welcome, we could use another politics and news junkie here, most of the ones are kids who cherry pick everything.

Hey,

Welcome, the nursing staff will show you to your room. Dinner jackets are required for the evening, if you didn't bring one then one will be issued........

straight%20jacket%20cotton%20webbing.gif

Welcome, don't forget to take your meds. :thup:

Hey,

Welcome, the nursing staff will show you to your room. Dinner jackets are required for the evening, if you didn't bring one then one will be issued........

How many times do we have to remind you that you are not a staff member?

Your dinner jacket has only been deemed necessary to address your circumstances.

We may require a suit jacket and tie for Randy at our convenience.
Shuffle along to your room.

Hey,

Hey, Randy. Welcome to USMB. Hope you enjoy the boards. Keep your shots current, please. The anklebiting is fierce some days.

Hey,

How many times do we have to remind you that you are not a staff member?

Your dinner jacket has only been deemed necessary to address your circumstances.

We may require a suit jacket and tie for Randy at our convenience.
Shuffle along to your room.
I do play a good Henry Sikorsky.........

henry-in-group-therapy-53653321-250.jpg

Forum List

Back