Hey guys! ATL Ga

blackmajic

Rookie
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta Ga
I'm independent, but I AM CONSERVATIVE..

I fear civil unrest may be on the horizon, I mean how many liberties will they get away with taking before ''we, the people'' revolt?

I fear barack's actions, mouth, and everything else scream he is an American hater

I worry about the future of America, and my children

My biggest worry is our courts not following the constituion anymore..Just look at district 10 and how Judge le Grange recently ruled IN FAVOR of allowing our courts to recognize shariah and international law..which break the constitution

I live in the south

Ohhhh, and I'm a dog lover (sorry cats).. :cool:

Last edited:
At least when it's time to "revolt" you'll be in good company Radioman!

I'm independent, but I AM CONSERVATIVE..

I fear civil unrest may be on the horizon, I mean how many liberties will they get away with taking before ''we, the people'' revolt?

I fear barack's actions, mouth, and everything else scream he is an American hater

I worry about the future of America, and my children

My biggest worry is our courts not following the constituion anymore..Just look at district 10 and how Judge le Grange recently ruled IN FAVOR of allowing our courts to recognize shariah and international law..which break the constitution

I live in the south

Ohhhh, and I'm a dog lover (sorry cats).. :cool:

You're absolutely right! I'm so glad you've decided to join. Now this place will have a fresh voice offering a unique perspective on today's important issues. The revolution needs more folks like you, who will to speak against the tryanny of Obama of his hemrohiddal stoogers before they take over the real America with their Marxism.

And Ve haf vays of making you talk!

And in the underground, it usually involves copious amounts of Colt 45.

It was a good day, I didn't have to use my AK....................

cube01.jpg

:evil:

Obama's tearing this country apart with his hate against the children. You guys NEED to be taking this seriously. The revolution is going to kill us all, prolly by 2012.

Forum List

Back