Hey guys- another newbie here

Welcome, lizzie! You'll find someone, someday, somehow that will converse civilly and courteously...it just won't be here! :lol:

Actually, I think we do have some polite posters...somewhere.

Last edited:
Hey Welcome to USMB!!!

I have the most polite member here

octopus.jpg

Welcome, lizzie! You'll find someone, someday, somehow that will converse civilly and courteously...it just won't be here! :lol:

I try to be polite. :eusa_angel:
Yes, you do. I am at times...not often enough. With some people here, that is hard to do. Sometimes you just have to fight fire with fire...it's the only language that some of the fuckwits understand.

:D
What I've seen really isn't so bad at all. There's a huge difference imo between friendly cussfests and attacking someone with malicious intent. The former seems to be standard here, and not the latter. That's good in my book.:) We're good.:cool:

What I've seen really isn't so bad at all. There's a huge difference imo between friendly cussfests and attacking someone with malicious intent. The former seems to be standard here, and not the latter. That's good in my book.:) We're good.:cool:

Well, if you ever miss the latter, just tell CurveLight that your phone doesn't have an airplane mode.

Well, I was raised in the 60's, but I never bought in to the hippie crap. They were largely idiots.

"Idiots?"

You're already insulting 60% of the membership.:eek:

Where is rdean, shogun, and dante when they need to defend themselves?

The kind I'm referring to can't be here- they're all dead.

wait until you read a rdean post, then tell me he's not brain-dead

wait until you read a shogun post, then tell me he's not a zombie

wait until....:eusa_hand:...oh hell, you get the point......

Well, if you ever miss the latter, just tell CurveLight that your phone doesn't have an airplane mode.

Or argue that all circles are blue, and all squares are red.:cool:

"Idiots?"

You're already insulting 60% of the membership.:eek:

Where is rdean, shogun, and dante when they need to defend themselves?

The kind I'm referring to can't be here- they're all dead.

wait until you read a rdean post, then tell me he's not brain-dead

wait until you read a shogun post, then tell me he's not a zombie

wait until....:eusa_hand:...oh hell, you get the point......

:lol: Thanks for the heads up.

Forum List

Back