Hey guys- another newbie here

lizzie

Zen Warrior
Jul 23, 2010
Tx
I'm hoping I've found a political discussion forum where personal attacks are not the usual fare, and civility is expected.:eusa_angel:

I'm a right-leaning libertarian, older middle-aged female, and march to my own drummer. I believe foremost in liberty as long as we aren't infringing on each others' rights, and am a strong individualist.

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to everyone.:eusa_angel:

I'm hoping I've found a political discussion forum where personal attacks are not the usual fare, and civility is expected.:eusa_angel:

I'm a right-leaning libertarian, older middle-aged female, and march to my own drummer. I believe foremost in liberty as long as we aren't infringing on each others' rights, and am a strong individualist.

Better fasten your seat belt..

EREWR.gif

:lol:

I'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh. Perhaps you should try door number 2.

Anyway ... :welcome: to USMB.
I'm masquerade.

Please keep your legs and arms safely within the vehicle until the ride has come to a complete stop.

Well. I guess that answers that! I'll try to stay sufficiently armed and prepared.;)
Thanks for the welcome everyone.:)

eutopia.jpg

Yup you've found it, here at the USMB where respect for opposing view points and beliefs are accepted by all and we have attained political nirvana. Love and adoration for each other reigns supreme and nary a harsh word is exchanged.
(Wew! What IS that smell?!!)

Yup you've found it, here at the USMB where respect for opposing view points and beliefs are accepted by all and we have attained political nirvana. Love and adoration for each other reigns supreme and nary a harsh word is exchanged.
(Wew! What IS that smell?!!)

Well, I don't figure it ever hurts to ask.:D

Welcome to the jungle!

USMB is to politics what the UFC is to fighting.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiZ8ZVUUvAo&feature=related"]Lets Get Ready to Rumble![/ame]

Democratic Underground wimps are TKO on a regular basis.

Last edited:

Well Hello..I'm glad you're here, I think you've joined up when politics is getting quite heated. These are desperate times for our Democrat brethren.. Touchy.. touchy, touchy.

I'd recommend trying the other Forums when the heat starts blowing, they can be fun and you get to know people much easier...

Generally.. I'm kinda funny.. I don't know what the heck happened here..:eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back