Hey Gunny!

Dang, I thought this was another beg Gunny for rep thread. I've haven't been repped in lifetimes.

the real crime in girl scout cookies? the amount of money the troops gets per box of cookies...

dont feel too bad for the girl scouts...money will pour in to replace the stolen funds...and last but not least..who the hell laid the money where someone could grab it and run?

the real crime in girl scout cookies? the amount of money the troops gets per box of cookies...

dont feel too bad for the girl scouts...money will pour in to replace the stolen funds...and last but not least..who the hell laid the money where someone could grab it and run?

Yeah, I was a girl scout mom. I tell you, all I had to do was take the cookie form to school, lay it on the table in the lounge, and bam, cookies sold to teachers aching for that sugar buzz.

Like anything else for fund raisers, of course they are overpriced. Haven't you ever bought a $5 candy bar from some band guy or a girl trying to get to cheer leading camp?

But I still would like Gunny, or anyone else in Texas, to beat the crap out of that idiot!

Forum List

Back