Hey Gunny -

Didn't you get a new car, JB? A 'Vette?

pics_corvette-penis.jpg

Does Gunny actually exist? I thought he was a myth, like the Sasquawtch or Canadians?

If it looks beat down and leaks fluid before you try to start it, it might be time to see a technician. :eusa_eh:

It's a bit worse for the wear - especially after that rear-ending episode. :doubt:

And it leaks fluids all the time - just different ones when it's running hot, as opposed to sitting cold.

I'm getting rid of my sweet Exploder very soon, since I'm getting a new ride.

Since you were so jealous of my ride, thought I'd give you first stab at it before I put it on e-bay or set it out on the curb.

Now, it's got a few more miles on it and is leaking lots of fluids but still gets you where you want to go.

Interested? :cool:

Price to sniff the seat?

Do you have a video?

Of the rear-ending? No, but the police were called, if that helps.

If you're talking about the leaking fluids, there are some puddles in the garage when it sits there for a little while ... some in the driveway too. Wherever I go, there are puddles of fluids left behind. So far, nobody has complained.

Update: signing papers on a newer, smoother Exploder (with fewer miles) tomorrow AM. Everything appears to be in good working order, it's clean, straight and isn't leaking all manner of viscous fluids. A most excellent ride that should be dependable for years to come. :woohoo:

Forum List

Back