Hey Gunny -

WTF? I think you'll find looks are actually everything.... unless you have a few extra miles and leaking fluids. Then, maybe, not so much.

You can't discount the miles but sometimes they're just highway miles and it's not so bad.

The leaking fluids on the other hand ... are mostly bad. Except when they're not. :D

Last edited:
I'm getting rid of my sweet Exploder very soon, since I'm getting a new ride.

Since you were so jealous of my ride, thought I'd give you first stab at it before I put it on e-bay or set it out on the curb.

Now, it's got a few more miles on it and is leaking lots of fluids but still gets you where you want to go.

Interested? :cool:
He already got a new one. It's a bit older, but it's a smoother ride and doesn't require as much maintenance; it goes faster, stops on a dime, the engine has superior lubrication and cooling, and the contract doesn't have so many dependent clauses.

He already got a new one. It's a bit older, but it's a smoother ride and doesn't require as much maintenance; it goes faster, stops on a dime, the engine has superior lubrication and cooling, and the contract doesn't have so many dependent clauses.

Other than the lack of dependent clauses, you're not even in the ballpark, JB.

If you had done the proper research you would already know that. Slacker. :cool:

Other than the lack of dependent clauses, you're not even in the ballpark, JB.

If you had done the proper research you would already know that. Slacker. :cool:
Are you saying carfax in an unreliable source?

I don't know whether Gunny could keep up with the exploder, Phoe. I hear there was a reason he opted for something with a less sensitive accelerator.

Plus, it's a classic and has more style :cool:

782px-1929_Ford_Model_A_Fordor.JPG

Forum List

Back